Skip to main content

New Deputy Big Brother

DigitalCorp

Always Watching
Has anyone identified the new Deputy BB yet? The one who starts off "Thissss is Big Brother"? I think they're saving Leon for Nominations and Evictions.

I believe there has always been 3 main BBs. Leon, the sassy old one (he helped with the pranks and he is the one that says 'Thisssssssssssss is Big Brother) and a younger one. I'm sure people have posted there pictures here before. At other times its just various producers - there has even been a female one.

I believe there has always been 3 main BBs. Leon, the sassy old one (he helped with the pranks and he is the one that says 'Thisssssssssssss is Big Brother) and a younger one. I'm sure people have posted there pictures here before. At other times its just various producers - there has even been a female one.
Leon says it like "thiiieees is Big Brother". Kinda like an African American....lol

Pete Cunningham, right?

All right. So, I know about Dempsey (the older one) and Leon (the main one), but who is the 3rd one? They seem to use him for the non-eviction nights.

Leon is definitely not around as much, which I like. No offence to Leon but having that one BB voice never really works out because BB was never supposed to be a single person - they're a controlling entity.

Plus the different BBs this season all have different personalities which gives variety to the show.

Pete Cunningham, right?

All right. So, I know about Dempsey (the older one) and Leon (the main one), but who is the 3rd one? They seem to use him for the non-eviction nights.
I think the "3rd one" does ads (ambi-pur, KFC, etc). You can tell from the voice.

He's got a very high trebled voice. Not my favourite...

The "Theeeees is Big Brother" voice isn't Leon. @Shackles

He is the yet to be named new BB voice who has only just started this year.

Back