Skip to main content

New Big Brother Location for 2022?

rapmaster

I noticed the big brother house in North Head has been pulldown and returned as it was before....plain shed!

Its amazing how they transform these sets given the pool and garden is just some gravel path out the back of the shed.

I dont remember this happening last year or prehaps I missed it, does that mean BB is moving to a new location in 2022 or not returning at all?

Maybe the fire that happened in North Head late last year got them to rethink the location?

Attachments

• IMG_20210509_100915.jpg
    IMG_20210509_100915.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20210509_100828.jpg
    IMG_20210509_100828.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 70
I noticed the big brother house in North Head has been pulldown and returned as it was before....plain shed!

Its amazing how they transform these sets given the pool and garden is just some gravel path out the back of the shed.

I dont remember this happening last year or prehaps I missed it, does that mean BB is moving to a new location in 2022 or not returning at all?

Maybe the fire that happened in North Head late last year got them to rethink the location?
Old news. The contract was not renewed.

Given the ratings this year, it’s just more incentive for them to cancel the show for good now.

@rapmaster, see this thread:

I think slutty BB is over.
7 don’t do slutty. They do ‘family friendly’ 🤢

What exactly do you and @Drama mean by the word slutty when it comes to old school Big Brother? Because I've never thought of the show as slutty, even when they were showing the adults only stuff. To me big brother has always been family friendly.

Old news. The contract was not renewed.

Given the ratings this year, it’s just more incentive for them to cancel the show for good now.

The ratings are not that bad for 7 to cancel the show outright. All of the other shows they tried this year did not do well in their main demos nor in total viewers (only exception being DWTS that did well in total viewers). Big Brother on the other hand has so far been in the top 5 of the demos for every episode.

Masterchef is rating pretty much the same as BB and Im pretty sure Ten are not talking about canceling it this year.

The ratings are not that bad for 7 to cancel the show outright. All of the other shows they tried this year did not do well in their main demos nor in total viewers (only exception being DWTS that did well in total viewers). Big Brother on the other hand has so far been in the top 5 of the demos for every episode.

Masterchef is rating pretty much the same as BB and Im pretty sure Ten are not talking about canceling it this year.
Valid. However, with that being said, the ratings have still slipped considerably on last year. Seven may not be panicked now, but it isn’t looking good for potential ratings in the future. If the format stays exactly the same it’ll likely just get worse - and it’s then that the loss will be felt more, especially financially. I won’t be surprised if they ditch plans to rebuild, can VIP and decide to give it up before it gets worse.

The ratings are not that bad for 7 to cancel the show outright.

Yeah the demos have been good. Worst on Sunday night so I hope they have learnt and don’t bring it back on sundays.
I’d say it’s delivering as expected this year. Can’t see it being cancelled before another season next year. I’d also say no chance VIP doesn’t happen this year now.

Valid. However, with that being said, the ratings have still slipped considerably on last year. Seven may not be panicked now, but it isn’t looking good for potential ratings in the future. If the format stays exactly the same it’ll likely just get worse - and it’s then that the loss will be felt more, especially financially. I won’t be surprised if they ditch plans to rebuild, can VIP and decide to give it up before it gets worse.

Problem is what do they have to replace it with?

Back