• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

my original account was banned ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Not sure if anything related to the new website, but my original account is banned with a message stating underage account ?? not sure why. Can a moderator help. I had to create a new account just to post on here for assistance. I've been a member on this forum for at least 10 + years.

Craig

Ah obviously trevagreene. I'm guessing you were autobanned with something as your old profile said you were born in December 2000 putting you under the age allowed. I don't appear to be able to fit it though, @Tim HELP!

Tim

All seeing pink butthole floating in space.
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, your original account has been unbanned.

Can you please set your date of birth to your real DOB please. The system automatically banned you because you were "underage" but it's also necessary to have your real DOB incase we need to verify your account or reset your password.

Let me know what new username you'd like and I'll update it for you.

Hi, your original account has been unbanned.

Can you please set your date of birth to your real DOB please. The system automatically banned you because you were "underage" but it's also necessary to have your real DOB incase we need to verify your account or reset your password.

Let me know what new username you'd like and I'll update it for you.
Thanks Tim.
Lets just stick with the original name - trevagreene, *️*️*️*️*️

Status
Not open for further replies.