Skip to main content

Most memorable HMs this year?

darknstormy

For me Tim and Tully stand out, I think in years to come they will be the two names mentioned in relation to this years BB, Who do you think?

tumblr_muf4bxVOAJ1s7mdj8o1_250.gif

Tully, Tim and Ben came to mind before I looked at the header. I would add Mikkayla and Tahan too.

Tim and Tahan will be remembered the most. I want Drew to make it though.

Wont be forgetting Lucy in a while. I'll be booking flights to Perth soon, we can catch up for a Sunday sesh in Freo then head back to hers for some afternoon delight on the beach, Oh yeah baby!

But in all seriousness, I'll say Tim, Tully and I don't think I'll forget Jade and Ed as they provided some of the most uncomfortable TV moments I have ever seen. I wish them the best and all but yeah, that level of non comfort will stick in my mind forever.

Tim for being entertaining.
Ben for being a mummy's boy (loved him in the house, but was just on the edge of starting to find him annoying)
Jade and Ed for the most painful to watch showmance ever
Drew for being the best looking male housemate in the history of BB Aus
Tully for being a psycho drama queen and the most unattractive housemate to be consistently called beautiful by others (I just can't see it - but then I do struggle with thinking people are physically attractive if their personalities are nasty, so that might be why I don't see it)
Sugar sisters because of the weird way they live their lives as one entity - that's just not healthy. I also have a thing about people who swear they are perpetually happy - it always seems fake to me.

Back