Skip to main content

Most awkward housemate ever?

kbomb247

A comment on another thread has got me thinking. We've had 'best housemate', 'worst housemate', 'best looking', 'funniest', etc etc but I can't remember having a conversation about who the most awkward housemates of all time are. Some people just DO. NOT. FIT. IN, whether by their own actions or not. I've sometimes wondered how they made it through the audition process, and whether they misrepresented themselves. Here's my list anyhoo:

*Anita
*Nicole the 2nd series intruder
*Belinda
*Aphrodite
*Rachel ("I'm going for a walk around the garden, a walk around the garden today..."
*Elise
*Karen
*Jade (??) - was that her name? Tall brunette 06 intruder, 2nd 'insider', made a cock-up of it, and used her eviction as a soapbox to launch into a monologue about self-love & size-acceptance
*Rebecca Dent
*Jamie 07
*Estelle
*Sharon
*Rohan
*Richard

Of that bunch, I'd say Rebecca Dent was the most socially inept and awkward. A nice girl with a good heart, but god I hope by now that she's learnt that there's no point getting horrible people to try to like you and you're better off if you don't.

Rebecca 07 had racked up infinite cringeworthy moments

Gemma reminded me of her with her 'strategy' that involved 'fake crying'... Word I think she was making that shit up to cover up the fact she was crying over the stupidest things.

Back