Skip to main content

Monopoly Millionaires' Club

DigitalCorp

Always Watching
All right, so there's this game show on American TV called Monopoly Millionaires' Club. It's a lottery game show (think Cash Bonanza, minus Larry Emdur, Movie World, and the American Wild West).

13 states participate in it, and if you buy the scratch-off tickets and enter in codes and such, you could be entered into a drawing to enjoy a vacation in Las Vegas to see the show. You could even get called up as a contestant to play a mini-game for a possible $100,000. The catch is, whatever you win is split with the people sitting in your audience section (so you could end up with as much as $50,000 for yourself). After five games, the winning contestants get to decide whether to take the money or risk it for a chance at $1,000,000 for themselves (and $200K-$300K for their audience section).

It's hosted by Mike and Molly's Billy Gardell (taking a page from his idol Jackie Gleason), and is co-hosted by Todd Newton. Here are a few episodes to get you started.

So, what do you think?

...DigitalCorp... when I click onto those links a message comes up as... "the uploader has not made this video available in your country"... which is a shame really... I was going to check it out... perhaps someone can figure out a way around it?... cheers.

...DigitalCorp... when I click onto those links a message comes up as... "the uploader has not made this video available in your country"... which is a shame really... I was going to check it out... perhaps someone can figure out a way around it?... cheers.

Really? These videos are geo-blocked down under? Have you switched your YT country settings to Worldwide? Have you used Hola Better Internet?

Back