Skip to main content

Monday Night Predictions?

Frankyfurt

So what does everyone think will happen on Monday night. Surely they will not be putting in 4 new housemates/intruders?

Going by promos there is gold backgrounds and the words "shake it up" and "new era" have been used.

I'm thinking it's got something to do with the 70's. Or maybe the local nursing home are coming in for a field trip

Thoughts?

My prediction is that Monday will be a HUGE let down.... I'm sure the producers spent hours and hours trying to come up with an even worse way of introducing the new HMs..... Sleeping beauty move over, there will soon be an even worst introduction in BB history.

The new HMs will turn out to be boring 20 something good looking white people...... And just to rub salt in the wounds of all the BB fans, they will probably just make good with the HMs that are popular with the public...... They will tell Lawson and Cat that what they are doing is not really that wrong and they should follow their hearts.......

PROVE ME WRONG ALEX!

My prediction is that Monday will be a HUGE let down.... I'm sure the producers spent hours and hours trying to come up with an even worse way of introducing the new HMs..... Sleeping beauty move over, there will soon be an even worst introduction in BB history.

The new HMs will turn out to be boring 20 something good looking white people...... And just to rub salt in the wounds of all the BB fans, they will probably just make good with the HMs that are popular with the public...... They will tell Lawson and Cat that what they are doing is not really that wrong and they should follow their hearts.......

PROVE ME WRONG ALEX!
They are the 4 next door so we might not even see them interact with the current batch of housemates yet. We might vote 2 of the 4 in.

This is us during Monday's show
PissedOff.gif

PROVE ME WRONG ALEX!

My personal opinion is that you do not have what it takes[Alex]. I hope you prove me wrong... I doubt you will.

(@the Theorist @mutleyp ;) )

Back