Skip to main content

MKR : The Rivals

Where’s Ibby? I like him better than Romel.

Glad to see Jake and Elle back and I like Sophia.

Where’s Ibby? I like him better than Romel.

Glad to see Jake and Elle back and I like Sophia.

Romel said something like "Ibby doesn't know how to play the game" (ie. he doesn't want to be bitchy).

Jake said something like "We're back. Elle has had a baby and I'm even more gay than before".

Romel said something like "Ibby doesn't know how to play the game" (ie. he doesn't want to be bitchy).

Jake said something like "We're back. Elle has had a baby and I'm even more gay than before".

No Ibby on this show makes me sad. Romel and Sophia providing all the entertainment value though.

Jake and Elle are probably one of my favourite teams on this show of all time. I hope they do well. Should have won their season in my opinion.

No way do Jake and Elle deserve last place on the leaderboard! Switching off this show. Hopefully their ratings dive even more.

No way do Jake and Elle deserve last place on the leaderboard! Switching off this show. Hopefully their ratings dive even more.

True. Deliberate sabotage scoring should be against the rules.

Other things about tonight :
* Sophia saying the food doesn't ":bang"
* Also Sophia calling one of the contender women "potatohead"
* Sue Ann's partner and the girl who is jealous of the showmance couple never talk

True. Deliberate sabotage scoring should be against the rules.

Other things about tonight :
*️ Sophia saying the food doesn't ":bang"
*️ Also Sophia calling one of the contender women "potatohead"
*️ Sue Ann's partner and the girl who is jealous of the showmance couple never talk

Most of them are shifty. That’s why I like Sophia. She speaks her mind and most of it is the truth, lol.

She does keep it interesting. Unlike the fake romance rubbish.

Yeah I don’t like Romel though. He causes trouble for the sake of causing trouble.

Surprised my all time favourites Helena and Vikki are not on it. I wonder what they are doing.

All I can say is someone call the health inspector because something's dead and rotting in this kitchen and they're refusing to get rid of it.

Funny that they built Dan & Steph up as everyone's favourite team ever, and now they've turned them into villains.

Romel is a dreadful person. "If you're pretty I like you, if you're ugly I don't, it doesn't matter what's on the inside."

Lauren also dreadful with her "your parents made a mistake by conceiving you".

Worst season yet?

Jake & Elle won because Dan & Steph have won before, and what's the point of building up a 7 year redemption story otherwise?
All the meals tonight looked and sounded like pg swill, apart from Jake and Elle's lemon meringue ball.
But you can keep your revolting cheffy raw shellfish & cucumber, crunchy pig ears, polenta and truffle.

Worst season yet?

Jake & Elle won because Dan & Steph have won before, and what's the point of building up a 7 year redemption story otherwise?
All the meals tonight looked and sounded like pg swill, apart from Jake and Elle's lemon meringue ball.
But you can keep your revolting cheffy raw shellfish & cucumber, crunchy pig ears, polenta and truffle.

Jake and Elle won because they are the better cooks. Should have won 7 years ago as well.

Jake and Elle won because they are the better cooks. Should have won 7 years ago as well.

Oh I agree with that. Dan & Steph are so overrated, plus they are really boring television.
I just think that the producers could have swayed it either way, depending on who they wanted to win.

Oh I agree with that. Dan & Steph are so overrated, plus they are really boring television.
I just think that the producers could have swayed it either way, depending on who they wanted to win.

Show has been off air for about a week now and I only just found out that they won by reading Wikipedia. Lol.

Back