Skip to main content

Michael for the win.

eye

Practice safe sexting :)
Well after considering all the options/

1. Ben - way too bitchy, emotional, two faced for me to like him.

2. Zoe - no entertainment for me at all.

3. Sam - seriously lost me with the Layla link up. Can't win against her and owes his remaining time to her. Over him completely.

4. Stacey - no.

5. Estelle - probably the runner up.

6. Layla - the ultimate gamer. Not dumb. She had it clued out how many people had voted her etc. just don't like her at all.

And that really leaves Michael. Yeah he's got his bad points too, and in real life might be this and that, but he's stayed true to his goals, kept the interest going etc. I haven't ever hated him so as hard as it is to select from one of the remainders it looks like Michael is the best of them.

No?

michael and ben are the lowest scum of the earth people ive come across, so no.

Still a Micheal fan, but he is wearing thin with all the Negative Nancy stuff. I could and have looked for excuses found lots of them but basically I still like him. He is smart, sarcastic, witty and used to be pretty good humoured. Plus he is a red head and I love me a brainy red head.

And that really leaves Michael. Yeah he's got his bad points too, and in real life might be this and that, but he's stayed true to his goals, kept the interest going etc. I haven't ever hated him so as hard as it is to select from one of the remainders it looks like Michael is the best of them.

No?

And finally we agree on something!

I like him. I liked him from the moment he walked in and I would love to see him in the final two. I won't say who with, or we would be back to disagreeing, and that would spoil our moment...

Hi Eye. Have you met Zuiko? I think you two would have heaps to talk about! :D

My opinions of the housemates have changed so much with the exception of Ben and Michael. No, I don't agree with everything they have said or done, but they are the only two that have made me laugh throughout the entire series. So either of those two will be great.

I was a big fan of Layla, but she has really changed since Sam entered IMO.

Zoe was semi on the top list until the Michael crush.

Sam being only 21 and slightly arrogant, could be a bigger bitch than Ben in a couple of years.

Stacey has been great for the housemates but I am not just feeling it. I guess I like witty humour to slapstick.

Estelle, well, I haven't seen much of her honestly. My opinion really hasn't changed from day one.

My opinions of the housemates have changed so much with the exception of Ben and Michael. No, I don't agree with everything they have said or done, but they are the only two that have made me laugh throughout the entire series. So either of those two will be great.

I was a big fan of Layla, but she has really changed since Sam entered IMO.

Zoe was semi on the top list until the Michael crush.

Sam being only 21 and slightly arrogant, could be a bigger bitch than Ben in a couple of years.

Stacey has been great for the housemates but I am not just feeling it. I guess I like witty humour to slapstick.

Estelle, well, I haven't seen much of her honestly. My opinion really hasn't changed from day one.
Almost word for word what I've thought as well. Except I was never a big fan of Layla. And now don't like her at all.

Hate that bitch Layla how dare she nominate a housemate who is hellbent on 'destroying' her. Ungrateful bitch.

Thought last night's superpower was unfair on so may levels.

Housemates should never be able to see the tally board but should have to make decisions as to their voting without it.

They shouldn't get outside assistance in making their decision.

Also wonder if the "superpower" is decided after the person is named and geared towards giving them a bigger or lesser advantage.

I wonder if Layla could have figured out her decision on her own- with out a 'carer's' advice.

Maybe- maybe not- if she had- it would have revealed a more clued in Layla than we've known- and we probably couldn't have that could we.

We'll never know now.

1. Ben - way too bitchy, emotional, two faced for me to like him.

2. Zoe - no entertainment for me at all.

3. Sam - seriously lost me with the Layla link up. Can't win against her and owes his remaining time to her. Over him completely.

4. Stacey - no.

5. Estelle - probably the runner up.

6. Layla - the ultimate gamer. Not dumb. She had it clued out how many people had voted her etc. just don't like her at all.

No?

I think Michael and Ben have shot themselves in the foot. They have exposed themselves as unfriendlies. Stacey is the vegetable , and just as bad in her own way.

I'm starting to think I'd prefer him to win over Estelle now, just because of how vile some of her fans have been throughout the series - I don't want to see that rewarded. Anyone else ahead of them though.

Hope Michael doesn't win. He is fake.
Hope Estelle doesn't win. She is too smartypants.
Hope Layla doesn't win. You can see she has relied on her looks all her life to get what she wants.
Hope Stacey doesn't win. She's just so beige.
Don't mind Zoe.
Don't mind Ben, despite his "bitchiness". He still makes me laugh out loud sometimes.

Sigh... I love Michael... but.... when i saw him cuddling up to Estelle... he lost me.

Awesome.

The best development ever and shows how right I was to see the good side to Michael.

He's teaming up with Estelle to either push her head under the water to drown or float with her to the final.

Back