Skip to main content

Merciless Mikkayla vs. Terrible Tahan

Consuela

Noooo No...
Awesome site donor
GATHER ROUND FOR THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY!

In the near corner we have the Merciless Mikkyala! This cat with nine lives may be small in stature but she still has claws, and will turn on you in a second! Our Feline Lady is supported by her fiercely Loyal Litter whose life-membership to PETA/RSPCA compel them to fight for her rights to the very end. Learn the Loyal Litter's retort for any who oppose their leader:

"So it's all good for Tahan to bitch but when she's the one on the receiving end she's the victim?? Puh-lease!"​

And in the far corner is the Terrible Tahan! Who's beauty masks the venom of her vicious tongue; not a single word comes out her perfect mouth that hasn't been tainted! Our Venomous Venus is supported by the Blinded by Beauty Brigade whose hairspray damaged minds won't allow them to see behind the mask, instead they shout to all who defy their leader:

"So it's all good for Mikkayala to bitch but when she's the one on the receiving end she's the victim?? Puh-lease!"​

WAIT! WAIT?...

Are you as confused as I am by the fact our fighters supporters say the same thing! Never fear I'm sure that doesn't matter because it's our fighters that are different, right?

One is perfect. The other is perfect.
One never bitches. The other never bitches.
One always bitches. The other always bitches.
One apologises. The other apologises.
One fakes their apologies. The other fakes their apologies.

CAN YOU SEE THEIR DIFFERENCES NOW!? BECAUSE I SWEAR THEY'RE THERE! HONEST!

It doesn't matter anyway if they're different or not! What really matters is where this legendary animosity began!

Well some say it was Terrible Tahan who never gave poor Merciless Mikkayla a chance due to her disdain for the Cats sugar coated ways and the presence of a beating heart.

Yet others would argue it was Merciless Mikkayla who never gave Terrible Tahan a chance as she had her catalogued and filed as a mean girl quicker than you can say "You look like a girl who doesn't eat carbs!"

So there you have it, it was Tahan who started it! Or was it Mikkalya? Someone did start it right?? I mean someone has to be right and someone has to be wrong don't they...

NAH! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO STARTED IT!

What really matters it that we can all be agree that the philosophy of 'You did this to me, so I'm going to do it to you' is always the best philosophy to have, along with that age old saying 'two wrongs make a right'!

The cliff's note version for those who want it is, that some of you need to step back from your righteous indignation and try a dose of reality.

Mikkayla and Tahan are no better or worse than each other. They both bitch, they both dislike each other. They've both said horrible things.

They've been locked in a house together for 69 days; of course they're going to bitch about each other! I'm sick of seeing the same tired arguments that go round and round in circles. Can't you all just agree that some of you like Mikkayla and some of you like Tahan? Do you really need to come charging in on your white horse in every single thread defending the honour of your dear leader?!

Some of you act like you've never disliked anyone, been a bitch or talked about someone behind their back. Well, news flash, you have.

i'll have $5 on Tahan by knockout in the 12th

Mikkayla has the bigger punch but i think Tahans ability to duck and weave will wear her down in the end.

Totally agree, they're both bitches....
But from the tiny amount of what BB has let me see i prefer Tahans way of bitching....she cracks me up with her sooks to BB. I just can't agree with Mikkaylas attempt to pull everyone else on side....other than that i agree with most of what they both bitch about lol

The cliff's note version for those who want it is, that some of you need to step back from your righteous indignation and try a dose of reality.

Mikkayla and Tahan are no better or worse than each other. They both bitch, they both dislike each other. They've both said horrible things.

They've been locked in a house together for 69 days; of course they're going to bitch about each other! I'm sick of seeing the same tired arguments that go round and round in circles. Can't you all just agree that some of you like Mikkayla and some of you like Tahan? Do you really need to come charging in on your white horse in every single thread defending the honour of your dear leader?!

Some of you act like you've never disliked anyone, been a bitch or talked about someone behind their back. Well, news flash, you have.

Trust me, I'm not denying it! LOL! I'll happily admit it ;)

Well said! :)

i'll have $5 on Tahan by knockout in the 12th

Mikkayla has the bigger punch but i think Tahans ability to duck and weave will wear her down in the end.
I'll see your $5 and put another $5 on Mikk. She's fierce and little and can get in under Tahan's reach.

Unless you are Mother Estelleresa.

Trust me, I'm not denying it! LOL! I'll happily admit it ;)

Oh me too, lol. I am never mean though, but talk about my friends to other friends, oh yes I do. I have a friend that I don't like what she does, she is a bit like Mikkayla, but worse. I often find myself defending the person she bitches about. She is not being fair, that I don't like.

Yes they both bitch, but like someone said, I also prefer Tahan's way of bitching. She is cute about it, lol, IMO.

PS: It appears that I didn't make myself clear enough for Trala at least:

I said I am never mean, meaning when I talk about other people behind their back. I REPEAT THAT I AM NOT PERFECT . I have lots of faults, I try to be tolerant, well behave ect. But I do things that I have to apologies for. Like yesterday, I was angry at Mikkayla, I said things that weren't nice, well I accept that about myself. If someone shows me that I am wrong and I can see it, I will change my mind without problems.

Last edited:
I agree, they are both guilty but Id rather have Tahan bitch about me than Mikkyala cornering me. Mikkayla is definitely worse to have as an enemy. Also, HMs think Tahan is worse because Mikkayla cries about it publicly however Tahan also cries but privately so HMs dont think how far the cornering is going for Tahan.

Merciless Mikkayla v Terrible Tahan - finally a title that is a true depiction of both

Oh me too, lol. I am never mean though...

Careful your halo might fall down and choke you, it seems you let the truth get in the way of your good girl story...

You were mean on here just the other day when you made a point of trying to humiliate another poster by publicly revealing you had them on block by dramatically quoting their posts in their blocked format, newsflash Saint Lara, that's mean! Not that I have a problem with it mind, I am a meanie from way back...

Careful your halo might fall down and choke you, it seems you let the truth get in the way of your good girl story...

You were mean on here just the other day when you made a point of trying to humiliate another poster by publicly revealing you had them on block by dramatically quoting their posts in their blocked format, newsflash Saint Lara, that's mean! Not that I have a problem with it mind, I am a meanie from way back...

I said I am never mean when I talk about other friends to other friends.

If you read my posts you would know that I have ALWAYS said that I am not perfect. I have never be shy in admitting my faults.

Posting that stuff the other day was only because it looked funny, about 7 block messages aligned. I don't like the person I blocked. I think she/he is the most vulgar person in this forum.

That was not being mean at all.

If people did not have disagreements about how they viewed the housemates I think this forum would become pretty much redundant. I don't like nor agree with a lot of what posters have to say on the housemates but I realise that's human nature for you and accept that they need an outlet to vent their own skewed version of reality in this forum. *shrugs*

I said I am never mean when I talk about other friends to other friends.

No you didn't actually. What you said was:-

I am never mean though, but talk about my friends to other friends, oh yes I do.

If you read my posts you would know that I have ALWAYS said that I am not perfect.

Well of course you're not! Sort of goes without saying doesn't it? I do find it interesting that you feel you need to remind us of it, so often and underlined and in bold though...

That was not being mean at all.

See you don't get to decide that Saint Lara. Meanness is subjective as well as objective. While you may not feel yourself you are behaving in a nasty fashion, the person on the receiving end of your words may not feel that way. While it may have looked "funny" to you to highlight the fact you have a person on block, it may well have hurt this vulgar person you speak of, which would be mean.

Again, not that I am criticizing that, I am just concerned you are starting to believe your own bullshit.

great OP

and hilarious that the tahan supporters have missed the point with their posts in this very thread. ha.

Their both as bad as eachother. Their so alike thats prop why they but heads all the time

Back