First he can't spell "Electrocution" and then this tweet

Can you see whats wrong?

Attachments

• dumb.jpg
    dumb.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 123
overwhelmed is one word
you're not your.

who cares. its only twitter and i knew what he meant.

What was the word bb corrected him in one of his nominations? Was it competitive or something? I remember it was a word starting with C.

and when he figured it out, I am sure he will tweet it like this;

"Your not going to beleive wat iz hapenin i got a new gig as a firemen"

Some people have good grammar and spelling, some don't. He is probably good at something that we are not.

and when he figures it out, I am sure he will tweet it like this;

"Your not going to beleive wat iz hapenin i got a new gig as a firemen"

Being able to spell is not necessarily a sign of intelligence but education. Life smarts matter more. Not saying Matt does or doesn't have life smarts but I wouldn't value spelling ability as the defining feature of a smart person.

Being able to spell is not necessarily a sign of intelligence but education. Life smarts matter more. Not saying Matt does or doesn't have life smarts but I wouldn't value spelling ability as the defining feature of a smart person.

This is exactly what I think. OP needs to step off his pedestal.

The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

Back