Skip to main content

Marina lashes out on Skye and Romances! Post eviction Q

Benjamin2012HM

Winners and Losers
Former housemate
10736144_10152946544663273_154564726_n.jpg LATEST EVICTEE MARINA LASHES OUT ON SKYE!

She may have been quiet in the house but something tells me you won't be forgetting this blond bombshell ANY TIME SOON! We discus the fakes housemate and also the couples in the house - which left me questioning Skye and Travis! Two of this years stand out performers!

PLUS THE EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE WHO KNEW ABOUT CAT AND LAWSON BEFORE SHE ENTERED THE HOUSE? HOW EXACTLY DOES SHE FEEL ABOUT IT NOW?

WATCH THE REVELATION HERE: http://bit.ly/1zHx6cg

Sooo…unless I’m missing something, you ask if she thinks Travis would have gone for someone else (if Aisha wasn’t in the house originally) and Marina replies, “Maybe Skye” due to a bit of flirty behaviour. Is this the bit where she lashes out? O_O

I do enjoy your interviews, Ben - I personally just find this click-baiting style of headline a bit frustrating (leave that to the guys at Daily Mail ;)).

Anyhoo – she comes across well, and I look forward to the extended one. Cheers.

Sooo…unless I’m missing something, you ask if she thinks Travis would have gone for someone else (if Aisha wasn’t in the house originally) and Marina replies, “Maybe Skye” due to a bit of flirty behaviour. Is this the bit where she lashes out? O_O

I do enjoy your interviews, Ben - I personally just find this click-baiting style of headline a bit frustrating (leave that to the guys at Daily Mail ;)).

Anyhoo – she comes across well, and I look forward to the extended one. Cheers.

Speaking of the Daily Mail... from today

Travis has come under fire in the Big Brother house for his flirty nature, particularly toward newly evicted Marina.

But now that she's out of the house, the Ukranian-born beauty has revealed to Daily Mail Australia that Travis' relationship with another blonde should be put under the microscope.

Despite being in a serious relationship with Kiwi-born Sydney-sider, Aisha, it's now clear he has a wandering eye.

'He loves the ladies and thinks the ladies love him too,' Marina told Daily Mail Australia.

After housemates picked up on his flirtatious behaviour toward the beautiful blonde, he was quick to jump on the defensive, berating Marina and accusing her of making him feel uncomfortable.

But it seems Travis is doing a good job of that all on his own.

Reflecting on one particular incident in the house that escaped viewers' eyes, Marina revealed that Skye has caught his eye.

'His relationship with Skye is super weird,' she said, going on to say that there was a particular incident where his sleezy behaviour was left etched in her mind.

'His relationship with her is touchy feely. He pushed her into the pool and they went in together. He knew that she wasn't wearing a bra and was touching her and kissing her neck.'

Marina said that she witnessed the incident alongside Skye's love interest, Leo and that funnily enough, Aisha wasn't present.

'Travis is definitely the flirt and I feel like Aisha is putting up with it for now. I just really wish that he really realised how his behaviour is affecting her.'

In Marina's eyes, she says that the couple's relationship is 'real' and progressing, telling DMA that the pair have even spoken about having children together.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...RALESS-Skye-pool-girlfriend-Aisha-s-back.html

Speaking of the Daily Mail... from today

Travis has come under fire in the Big Brother house for his flirty nature, particularly toward newly evicted Marina.

But now that she's out of the house, the Ukranian-born beauty has revealed to Daily Mail Australia that Travis' relationship with another blonde should be put under the microscope.

Despite being in a serious relationship with Kiwi-born Sydney-sider, Aisha, it's now clear he has a wandering eye.

'He loves the ladies and thinks the ladies love him too,' Marina told Daily Mail Australia.

After housemates picked up on his flirtatious behaviour toward the beautiful blonde, he was quick to jump on the defensive, berating Marina and accusing her of making him feel uncomfortable.

But it seems Travis is doing a good job of that all on his own.

Reflecting on one particular incident in the house that escaped viewers' eyes, Marina revealed that Skye has caught his eye.

'His relationship with Skye is super weird,' she said, going on to say that there was a particular incident where his sleezy behaviour was left etched in her mind.

'His relationship with her is touchy feely. He pushed her into the pool and they went in together. He knew that she wasn't wearing a bra and was touching her and kissing her neck.'

Marina said that she witnessed the incident alongside Skye's love interest, Leo and that funnily enough, Aisha wasn't present.

'Travis is definitely the flirt and I feel like Aisha is putting up with it for now. I just really wish that he really realised how his behaviour is affecting her.'

In Marina's eyes, she says that the couple's relationship is 'real' and progressing, telling DMA that the pair have even spoken about having children together.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...RALESS-Skye-pool-girlfriend-Aisha-s-back.html

Love their headline, and the fact that 'braless' is in CAPS: Big Brother's Marina reveals that while the cameras weren't rolling Travis kissed and touched a BRALESS Skye in the pool behind girlfriend Aisha's back

Haha. :)

Sometimes the day after an eviction I am really exhausted and when I read my click baiting it makes me question my sanity? Today it appears to work the same way as fishing without hooks!

Let's not forget how bad my spelling and grammar can be! Some days I wake up and reread things I have written only to realize / believe I was possessed by the devil!

Sometimes the day after an eviction I am really exhausted and when I read my click baiting it makes me question my sanity? Today it appears to work the same way as fishing without hooks!

Let's not forget how bad my spelling and grammar can be! Some days I wake up and reread things I have written only to realize / believe I was possessed by the devil!

Dont worry about it Ben, your interviews are probably the most we've seen certain housemates anyways and I personally don't care about the misleading title..poor Marina that interview right there was more than we saw her in the BB house.

Can't wait till you interview Cat/Lawson next week !! It will be SO AWKWARD

Dont worry about it Ben, your interviews are probably the most we've seen certain housemates anyways and I personally don't care about the misleading title..poor Marina that interview right there was more than we saw her in the BB house.

Can't wait till you interview Cat/Lawson next week !! It will be SO AWKWARD

Yeah, I was just thinking that it's a shame we didn't get to see much of her. Makes me appreciate these videos (and Luke's) even more. :)

I thought that watching you back in 2012, too.

Thanks for the vids. We don't need the hyperbole; just let there be someone treating the fans with a bit of dignity.

What about this version? Haha I am a complete weirdo! Hope you guys do enjoy the interview and next week I will remember to pack my brain.

Travis was flirting with Katie and Lisa when they went into the house but he kinda dropped them, when he got his sights set on Aisha, a couple of days later.
I wonder if Leo would have tried to hook up with Aisha, if she wasn't with Travis? Leo said to BB that he liked her photo but then Lisa was the one to met him lol

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I generally like the interviews because sometimes there can be a good reveal... But your SEO efforts in this thread are a bit over the top haha

If they were over the top But were slightly relevant then I am sure it would be more tolerated. But instead they are hilariously bad!

Scuzzy!

Back