Skip to main content

Marina Fan Club

felt really sorry for her about her poor dog.Made me cry

Yes, that made me sad too :( I know how she felt, pets are part of the family.

I remember when my dog had to have a $2000 operation, people would say don't do it, put him down. Well, he lived 2 years after that, and each day I looked at him, I felt good. He was part of the family, no difference, putting him down was never an option.

I like how she cries at every eviction.

But I think her cry for Jason's eviction was genuine.
large.jpg

Yes, that made me sad too :( I know how she felt, pets are part of the family.

I remember when my dog had to have a $2000 operation, people would say don't do it, put him down. Well, he lived 2 years after that, and each day I looked at him, I felt good. He was part of the family, no difference, putting him down was never an option.
That's so true,I dont have human kids I have furbabies..they are part of our family all ten of them.I hate it when people say it's just a dog,it's not they have feelings and give us unconditional love and acceptance..show me a human who does that!!

I feel for her losing her dog. That's tough.

We've seen so little of her though that I have no real opinion on her either way.

I feel for her losing her dog. That's tough.

We've seen so little of her though that I have no real opinion on her either way.

I fell for her, but she can go tonight, that would be good. I would miss her the least because I don't know her. It took me 5 weeks to know the original HMs (sigh) that's enough for me. I didn't even know nomination were tonight, that how much I am following this disjointed show

image.jpg
Found this on her friends FB (no, didn't do any crazy stalking lol he commented the post about her dog dying saying he's her mate so I looked at his pics and this came up)

Back