Skip to main content

Marianas Final Video to the House??

Xast

Melbourne
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but why was Marianas video to the house filmed outside the house??

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but why was Marianas video to the house filmed outside the house??
I have been wondering the exact some thing now for a couple from days but have been too busy to chime in and ask

Yes I wondered the same, I posted in that day's episode:

What's the go with Marina's farewell coming from the dark alleyways (aka the showdown commentator's angle) of the BB eviction set (obviously filmed after her eviction)? Why wasn't this filmed in the diary room before eviction?

The only scenario I can imagine, aside from forgetting to do them altogether, is the swap of the "housemates next door" required a retake / reorder...

That background is behind the stage in the auditorium. I'm guessing that Marina didn't do one inside the house (or it wasn't controversial enough) so they did it immediately after her eviction.

hmm :/
a. she was in her eviction dress
b. she was infront of the (fucking disgusting) showdown backdrop

I assumed it was because everyone, including the producers, had forgotten that she had even entered the house.

Because there were so many up & they were in the middle of a task.

They did the same thing with Dion, but I could buy them not recording them on the day of the eviction because at that point the 'one eviction tonight one tomorrow' style hadnt been implemented yet so the HM's might've twigged that something was up.

Back