Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

nonieu

Freedom
This game is make a sentence with 3 words then pass on three words for the next player the first 3 words

Flowers; Biscuits; Vampire
The vampire was carry a basket of biscuits when he stopped to pick flowers

next 3

Ocean :Bike: Dress

A strawberry blonde woman with a blue sun dress was on her bike riding by the ocean.

Next 3
Spider :Black: Weather

Weather strips are great to keep that pesky black window spider out of your house.

Next 3

Rhubarb, toilet, party

After Greg's cufflinks caught the pizza box and knocked it on the floor, he wished he had a magic wand to clean up the mess.

Next three
Tomato, tunnel, curious

The tomato was curious to see the dancing red rat that lived in the tunnel.

Next three words.

Pie, happy, fever.

Reactions: Tee
@reepbot was happy and content eating his pie when he discovered a new game on the forum involving making up random sentences causing his excitement levels to reach fever pitch because he's an expert at random sentences. ;)

Next three:

Joy, sponge, caffeine

Caffeine is the joy of my life; it turns my brain from a thick chocolate mud-cake, to a light and fluffy vanilla sponge cake.

Next three:

Fish, broom, cork

The fish looked at the broom and the cork arguing at the next corner table and decided to go to a different restaurant.

Next three:

Cat, sanctuary, toes.

...a small black cat took sanctuary between the toes of a big magical dragon to hide from the evil Wizard...

monkey,hyena,mountains...

...cheers.

There was something quite unusual in this jungle. The monkeys and the hyenas lived together in harmony in the mountains.

Next three:
Disco, moon, gossip

I had three items on my shopping list to buy: cat food, a single piece of red licorice for good luck and most importantly to buy a bottle of shampoo to get rid of the head lice that have been biting me though out the day.

Time, microphone, wet

Time, microphone, wet

I calculated how long it would take set up the micro phone but some idiot left a tap on and the floor was wet flooded in fact . it took me hours to mop it up but I made it just in time

Clock';Plate; Scoope

(wasn't sure if that was scoop or scope so went scoop)

She laid the vegetables so the plate so the celery and carrots resembled a clock; the finishing flourish was the scoop of reduced cream and onion soup dip in the middle.

Boing, Strap, fur

Boing: Strap; Fur

I was putting the strap on the horse when I noticed fur in his mane when I tried to pull it I realised was attached to a spring and when I pulled it out it made a boing sound;

Cord: Pencil: Shiver

Placebo, mile, stop

I had to drive a mile to get my medications it all came to a complete stop when I realised that it was not the real thing but placebo.

Fraction; deliver; wrinkle

Tony discovered there can be a "fraction too much friction" when you choose to deliver a clients new book with a wrinkle on the cover.

bottom, plunge, futon

Back