Skip to main content

Live updates petition

Bring back live updates

• Please

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Now....before I lose interest altogether!

Votes: 27 60.0%

• Total voters

billywow

Gold Member
I am attemping to use a poll as a petition to bring back live updates!!!!

I don't know who's idea it was to drop them but it's never too late to bring them back.......even without video or just during the week.

I think they are worried the live updates gives too much away and will reduce people tuning in but I think live updates will get people talking, excited and more likely to tune in! ( They may also not like the fact it reduces their ability to edit with gay abandon!!)
What do you think?
Let's rack up some numbers and see if anyone is listening!!

*We will not judge if you back flip on this!

I hope this poll works!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that you want to help, but Nine do not give a rats arse about the fans on here and what we want.... According to @Timdormer all nine care about is the people who live in western Sydney and that they buy fast food.

Once we figured out that there would be no live feed updates this year, people on here hassled Alex M on twitter, sent him emails.... David Knox did a strong about it on TV Tonight and spoke to someone at Nine...... The updates are not coming back and a poll on BBB is not going to help sorry.

I did vote on your poll and would love it if the updates came back, I just don't see it happening this year........ (Prove me wrong Nine)

In 8 hours, only 30 people have voted on your Live Update thread.

They wont pay any attention with that low response.

But, I wish you luck.

nine dont give a fuck about how many petitions we send them.

in fact i dont think any company gives a fuck about petitions...

But, I wish you luck.

32 now! Hahaha...... I thought maybe it would get more of a response but I don't really expect it to change anything, I could have vented in every thread I went into but thought I'd unify it a bit and see what happens!
There's a lot more views than votes which probably doesn't support the case either.....
Give it time Goon the numbers might stack up down the track you never know, thanks for putting your head though appreciate it.

But, I wish you luck.

32 now! Hahaha...... I thought maybe it would get more of a response but I don't really expect it to change anything, I could have vented in every thread I went into but thought I'd unify it a bit and see what happens!
There's a lot more views than votes which probably doesn't support the case either.....
Give it time Goon the numbers might stack up down the track you never know, thanks for putting your head though appreciate it.

If the numbers are low take heart in that it's not because the sentiment isn't there. I suspect it's more because there has already been a similar thread started but with an actual petition on change.org or something similar, a gazillion page thread discussing/ranting/crying about the lack of live feeds this year and many of us have emailed and called 9, Alex and several Ch 9 execs and left endless feedback through the official contact link on the OS. The end result was a generic reply Alex sent to people who had emailed and then 9 put out a response saying they're assessing the level of interest but there is heaps of extra content on Jump-in. Gag.

It's not that people don't agree with you... it's that it's now nearing 1/3 of the season already being over and nothing changed from Day 1 despite all those other efforts. I think most of us have just accepted this is our lot this year although I did vote anyway. :)

Thanks, wow I knew there was discontent but......
The live feeds were a life support for me as I travel and work a lot and miss a lot of eps... I love these forums but it's not always easy to get a unhysterical view of events and hms! Hahaha but they are entertaining!

If you do it right, they will pay attention.

No matter what business or company it is.

when was the last time big brother actioned a petition from here? i cant think of any... :confused:

Back