Skip to main content

"Live Show: The storm arrives - Day 2 (September 9)."

insider06

On Tuesday the 9th of September, a live show titled The Storm Arrives will air. This will no doubt be the twist of the season and I thought we could use this thread to speculate what that could be. A mole entering? A secret couple entering? Ex housemates returning? A combination of these or something entirely different?

Speculation - with the whole "Noah's Ark" and "A Storm Is Coming", I'm wondering if, the new HMs will be paired with a previous series HM?

I hope not, but.....

Whatever the twist is, it will fizzle out and be insignificant after the first few weeks. Like always.
Alex, if you're reading this, learn from the past - extend your twist for the majority of the show! Make it last!

Whatever the twist is will go down on that night "The Storm has Arrived"

well hopefully its built into the house somehow so it could be a continuing thing, there are so many possibilities!

The twist should be that there's NO twist.

But they should tell them there are secrets.

One house mate is an heiress.
Two are married.
One was in a TV commercial.
There is a secret room.
A secret challenged.
Someone gets secret meals.
Surly has a non fish friend.

Tell them the show is really scripted and give them scripts but say they have to be natural or won't get air time and so will get evicted.

Very excited, I really enjoy BB Australia!

One of the things I prefer about BBAUS to our version is the number of finalists, if I'm not mistaken an Australian season has never had more than 3 finalists, right? It used to be two, and more recently three. It might seem like a little thing, but I highly prefer it.

I always forget to come here to discuss BB (I seem to make myself at home on the UK forum, Digital Spy haha), but I'll make an effort to remember during the upcoming season.

I totally missed the noah's ark thing, what was it? *latecomer*

PS: Sign me up too for the "best twist is no twist" club.

Have a housemate scavenger hunt... Whoever finds the "OFFICE" that was spray-painted on the floor in Alex's spoiler pics gets a stay in the presidential suite or a visit to the tiger enclosure like Krystal did in 2006.

With revealing that the big storm is coming on the second night the housemates will know that something is going to happen and it's going to be the twist of the season. I think they should keep these things quiet but I guess it's kind of obvious they would have the twist revealed on the second night going by previous history.

Back