Skip to main content

Live nominations NOT LIVE!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepysonic

I'm watching it now.

There are no awkward waiting moments.
And when drew was entering the chamber, I swear I saw them do a cut. Drew was looking down, and then suddenly they changed the camera and he was facing forward!

Also, Tim began talking immediately after sonya crossed to his nominations. There was almost no delay, surely there would be some kind of delay if it was live!?

This is ridiculous. how much of a delay is there, is it just an hour? Does anyone have any info from someone who went to the show? Actually you know what? The audience and sonya are probably live, but what they're showing the audience isn't.

I betcha last night with rohan and the twins wasn't live either.

Pathetic channel 9. Last year I'm pretty sure they at least kept nominations live.
I'm still not 100% sure on this, does anyone know for sure whether it was live or not?

We're already speaking about this in the nominations daily show thread - sorry, just don't see a need to create ANOTHER thread of pretty much what I have already said.

it's not like bbba is being overrun with threads though miki.
We're talking about it in the IRC.. so nehhhr

do you find it as frustrating as I do? BB should be live, especially when we're told it's live.

i was there last night and i saw Rohan and the Sisters live and I know there is live audience there again tonight.

There is more than 1 camera in the chamber and chamber room.

Something's are done live.

I remember last year they had housemates in the chamber waiting and crossed straight over.

It's not all a conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back