Skip to main content

Lets try and get a forum member into the house!

Would you apply for Big Brother 2014

• Yes

Votes: 47 35.6%
  • No

Votes: 85 64.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd love that! Me and my partner are going to make a day of it and audition just for fun. And then drown our sorrows at a local pub afterwards from the rejection.

I would love to but I'm not currently confident enough in my body to actually result in being in the house. I don't like admitting it on a forum but I'm extra cuddly ( :p ) and I just couldn't cop with getting lots of flack about my weight. But I've been working on it and if it's back in 2015 too then I'll audition then.

Best of luck to everyone who does apply. I'd love to watch you in the house :)

God no, I would never want to go on TV. Good luck to anyone who does apply though.

Oh gawd! I could think of nothing worse! I'd be the one in bed all day, avoiding the muscle heads and carb loading to ease the pain.

I would love to but I'm not currently confident enough in my body to actually result in being in the house. I don't like admitting it on a forum but I'm extra cuddly ( :p ) and I just couldn't cop with getting lots of flack about my weight. But I've been working on it and if it's back in 2015 too then I'll audition then.

Good on you! Sounds like a great source of motivation as well. Keep it up.

:) If you started today you could totally see results by August next year.

Let's get Derspatz on there, and we would be rid of him for a bit - or 3 months if we kept voting :):):)

Love watching the show, but would never be able to go on the show. I'm too quiet a person all the HMs would think I was boring! And I care/worry too much about what people think of me! But first and foremost my family would be mortified if I ever did and I could never do it without their support.

Oh gawd! I could think of nothing worse! I'd be the one in bed all day, avoiding the muscle heads and carb loading to ease the pain.

Hhaha I'd be one of the muscle heads, I can only imagine how obsessed I'd get if I didn't have to work and could go to the gym whenever I liked!

I'd love to, I am old, opinionated and don't suffer fools gladly, however, I have some health issues that would render me inelligable, however, my nephew is going to audition again, if he gets in I'll let you all know.

I'd like to see forum members [MENTION=30760]MADONNA[/MENTION] and [MENTION=34626]Sapphire[/MENTION] in the house together. Read a thread with them conversing and was thoroughly entertained!

Back