Skip to main content

Least favourite intruder?

Which intruders were, by far, the worst?

• Sam

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Ava

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • Madeleine

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Boogs

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Marina

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Richard

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Tom

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • Nathan

Votes: 20 29.9%

• Total voters

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
I'm only going with the ch9 seasons. You can choose three.

I didn't include Leo, Penny and Lina because I don't think that they were that bad. I liked Marina, but the majority didn't so I had to include her.

Boog, Marina and nathan since only 3 can be picked..

same here.
I know its the OP's choice whats on the polls, but it doesnt seem quite fair to only put some of the intruders and not all - regardless of your personal preferences. I'd think it would be interesting to see how others feel about your faves.

Just my 2 cents

Thing with intruders is that most of them talk big and then fail to deliver. My choice for least favourite is Ava, Nathan and Lina. Though it isn't included my favourite intruders have been Zach (2007) and Penny.

Marina for me. Why? She went into the house with an elaborate strategy, talked a big game early, and then did absolutely nothing with it. Sleeping Beauty never woke up.

She was by far my biggest disappointment when it came to HM's. Characteristics wise she should have appealed to me a lot more than what she did. We have the only child connection (same as my partner), she's a nurse (like my partner), and what she lists as her interests and the issues that she's passionate about also match.

100% Madeleine. The only thing I know about her is that she looks about 10 years old than her actual age.
I wonder if she lied and Big brother agreed due to it increasing her attractiveness. I mean adding an attractive 24 year old lawyer into the house sounds more appealing than a 34 year old one. Because people are ageist asswipes and all.
It wouldn't surprise me, they change names of hms. What is knocking a few years off going to do for a z lister?
Her breasts were super fake, do I recall her trying to pass them off as real?

Tom was literally a dick head. What a jerk.
Same with Nathan.
Madeline was really average as well...

I don't actually mind Ava as much as others here. Saw her in Southland, Coles a few months ago. Really teeny, tiny wee in person.

Back