Skip to main content

Layla will be gone Sunday week.

eye

Practice safe sexting :)
After this week is finished, even if Sam stays and Angie goes....

One of the in crowd will join The two remaining outcasts in the nominated ones.

I think that person will be Layla.

I think it will be because she won the car and the players will feel she's won enough.

She will be gone that week.

Obviously there are other possibilities but I think Layla's number is up, and yea I hate the slimy dumbarse.

She was chewing her cheeks frantically after winning the car thinking how it would be going down. She chewed and chewed like a fat heifer chewing cud.

Sam will give her the super power. So it depends what that is. Although she's incredibly dumb, so who knows how she'll use it.

Or it could be bad luck like with george.

Judging by twitter a lot of people like her, apparently just for her low class english accent. So they may vote. I hope the fact she won a car means people will think she's already a winner and they don't need to vote.

Speaking of the car, I hear she failed her driving test. Her eyesight is 20/20 she just can't read the letters on the chart.

She's a possible winner. She's THE most popular female in bogan mags, 71% in NW scan I saw.

Kiddies love her, and this show is aimed squarely at 7-14 year olds.

I think she is very attractive. Some people have got that amazing quality that is hard to define but she has it in spades.I don't like the bitchiness of late though.

Is that possible?

Metaphorically no.

I don't think even a "meter" would begin to describe the degree of thickness Layla attempts to poorly portray.

Her unsuccessful and lame attempt to appear dumb is even dumber than what she's attempting to convey, if that makes sense.

She really irritates me .. I posted on day 2 or 3 about how much her "stupidity" annoyed me.

It's gotten worse.

She's stupid like a fox.

I cannot stand helpless women. I don't care if a woman uses her charisma/sexuality to get what she wants, but I hate when girls act stupid intentionally. It's an insult.

She is already on the outter, but probably doesn't even know it yet, despite her continuos bitching with Zoe. From the OS:

Michael and Benjamin are whispering on the couch so Stacey comes over to see what’s happening.

Benjamin says he, Michael and Zoe are all going through similar things at the moment.

“It’s mainly just coping with some people in the House,” he explains. “I’m just a little bit over it, the constant noise.”

“When Josh was here our clique was bigger. The meepers are now 50/50,” Michael says, explaining he used to have more people to turn to when conversations became dull. “Even Bradley, he would find it odd that so many people would worry about their muscles.”

“Yep, it’s 50/50,” Benjamin surmises, counting Layla, Angie, Estelle and Sam as one group and he, Stacey, Michael and Zoe as the other. “I’m starting to lose my mind,” he whines.

Meepers is just another word for "person im nominating" those 4 really need the wind put up them for their game playing.

Meepers is just another word for "person im nominating" those 4 really need the wind put up them for their game playing.

Yeah it's a way to denigrate a group of people based on nothing. They're just a "made up word."

It is clearly code for the people we should nominate.

Chances are though Layla will probably get a sponsorship deal for some product when she gets out. She is pretty enough and there wil be some product/ad campaign to match her personality.

Layla reminds me of a 'washing woman' character from a 60's british sitcom

Back