Skip to main content

Layla the next to go

eye

Practice safe sexting :)
OK so we saw Stacey the Cnut and her shitty outside the house behaviour tonight. Anyone who backed her must be seriously questioning how disgusting she was. Glad she's out.

Now the next to go has to be Layla. Surely we haven't forgotten her shit...

Stirred the pot like a little girl with Angie, wouldn't let go with the hickey thing.

Dropped George like a pile of shit when Sam came in.

Acts more dumb than she is.

Puts on the wildly childish pom accent in the most irritating ways.

Won the car already so she can fuck off without feeling too much of a loser.

Has royal pretensions because of a distant Polish ancestor who visited New Zealand in 1859 and decided to get himself some Maori pussy.

Seriously this girl is shifty to the max. She has googly shifty bulging eyes and she's fat and got fatter in the house. So many negatives.

i used to not really mind her winning, but now, nope! i cant stand indecisive people and those who are so easily manipulated, not having a brain of their own.

I think she is very popular, and I hate to say but she might win :(

Agreed.
Despite how underhanded she can be with her bitching and the fact that she is probably acting up the whole cute airhead thing....... I hate to say it but she is one of my favourites! :eek::eek::eek:

I am a complete sucka!

I thought she miiight win but think she got some stiff competition now..actually think Zoe might go next.

i used to not really mind her winning, but now, nope! i cant stand indecisive people and those who are so easily manipulated, not having a brain of their own.

I am on the same page! Right off her..so weak.

Her vacillation with Sam - should I, shouldn't I strategy, and her constant lip and cheek chewing/biting are fucking annoying.

She looks like a cow chewing cud on those day beds staring off into the sky.

Her vacillation with Sam - should I, shouldn't I strategy, and her constant lip and cheek chewing/biting are fucking annoying.

And the gob wide open talking and spitting toothpaste everywhere while brushing her teeth...foul.

Zoe is next to go. Then Sam.

But Layla, it's a tough one. I think people are won over by her child like naivety.

So I don't know.

Layla is a bit of a back stabber. Estelle's done nothing to her (other than her deluded belief that Estelle is flirting with Sam), but she still seem to go along with the flow when the bitching starts. Does she not realise that to stand by and say nothing is still participating. She was there when Zoe smashed the horse - what kind of friend is she?

OK so we saw Stacey the Cnut and her shitty outside the house behaviour tonight. Anyone who backed her must be seriously questioning how disgusting she was. Glad she's out.

Now the next to go has to be Layla. Surely we haven't forgotten her shit...

Stirred the pot like a little girl with Angie, wouldn't let go with the hickey thing.

Dropped George like a pile of shit when Sam came in.

Acts more dumb than she is.

Puts on the wildly childish pom accent in the most irritating ways.

Won the car already so she can fuck off without feeling too much of a loser.

Has royal pretensions because of a distant Polish ancestor who visited New Zealand in 1859 and decided to get himself some Maori pussy.

Seriously this girl is shifty to the max. She has googly shifty bulging eyes and she's fat and got fatter in the house. So many negatives.

Nice Eye...best post yet. You summed up all that fat slappers disgusting qualities and god damn those googly frog eyes scare me she looks like surly the fish!?

oh damn, the OP has got a fine set of titties..... not like old saggy boobs layla. Her boobs suck. however the OP's boobies, many i could suck on them for the rest of my life... every mintue of my whole life

Eye are u on a few Estelle groups on FB? Muscly body pic??

Back