Skip to main content

Layla Love Thread

Layla seems a lot more intelligent than she lets on. She was the first one to question House #2 and last night she figured out Surly could talk.

She didn't figure out Surly could talk, she heard Surly talk. Stop trying to make excuses.

Layla to win!

I think she's smart, but ditzy. My husband describes me as that, haha, may be why I like her.

When she asked what really gracious is I lol'd.

Can I just say as much as I like Layla of course she is going to figure out Surly can talk . She was in the UK for the two incarnations of the Tree of Temptation which is exactly what Surly is on their BB. If a show is going to lift something from another they should be smart about it, with the fact that Layla would have known that she should have been the one Surly talked to not Zoee.

Girl is hard not to like, she's got charisma to burn, she's cute, she's cuddly - so women can like her more easily.
And she's got that great combo of ditzy but not dumb. She's a bit childlike, gets spontaneously excited and is a great sidekick to stacy.
I love her doubting ways - surly/2nd house etc, she's got great instincts.
She's also harmless but she needs a story arc to get to the end. It will probably come when George opens his mouth and we find out he's a dickhead

She didn't figure out Surly could talk, she heard Surly talk. Stop trying to make excuses.

Layla to win!

No, she heard a male voice in the bathroom that she didn't recognize and thought it might be Surly.

Count me in on the Layla love!

It wasn't apparent the first night she was there, and to be honest I didn't really think much of her when she went in, but she's hands down the most likeable housemate in there for me. She comes across as quite sweet, very funny and she's absolutely gorgeous too.

She's got all the ingredients to become a winner, and I hope she does.

Her hair was in curlers the first time I saw her. When I heard her Northern accent I thought Coronation Street had come to BB.

I was expecting her to turn out to be a complete chavette but she's proved to be the most warm and genuine personality in the house.

I've noticed she's picked up on a few things straight away. I think she just has strong intuition. Her initial gut instincts tend to turn out true

Back