Skip to main content

Lawson and Cats official kiss

Yeah it doesn't seem to be footage! And appRently it splits the house. So obviously people have seen it themselves. Plus it's not even night/no lighting. It's during the day. From what I can see[DOUBLEPOST=1413712045][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's already a thread about it here: http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/the-kiss-that-divides-the-house.52432/

Please use that and could a mod please lock this thread?

Sorry. Yeah feel free to lock it. I havnt had Internet for 3 days so I can't open and see all the forums or I'll waste my data! Sorry again

Yeah it doesn't seem to be footage! And appRently it splits the house. So obviously people have seen it themselves. Plus it's not even night/no lighting. It's during the day. From what I can see[DOUBLEPOST=1413712045][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sorry. Yeah feel free to lock it. I havnt had Internet for 3 days so I can't open and see all the forums or I'll waste my data! Sorry again

That's ok, I just don't like seeing a hundred threads about the same thing :p

It was rather disgusting and betraying to be honest.

But deep inside I'm going "yay! finally something interesting is happening in that boring house!"....:laugh:

How awful!

If my partner went into the house and humilated and disrespected me like that through his actions, I would take to his Valiant coupe with a baseball bat!
and the angle grinder, cut it off - I mean cut it up.....

Reactions: Tee
tumblr_mvmow5dLvJ1sihgrpo6_250.gif

How awful!

If my partner went into the house and humilated and disrespected me like that through his actions, I would take to his Valiant coupe with a baseball bat!
Not the valiant!!!
It wasn't a kiss it made a noise like that mini vacuum cleaner the dentist shoves in your mouth just after he asks how your sister is.
it was ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I just watched tonight's episode and what a crock of shit. Apart from Cat and Lawsons nauseating attempt to suck each other's tonsils out and the "oops, my dress fell off" where the hell was the "what happens next will split the house"? I kept watching and waiting and then up came the credits. WTF? What split? Lying Pricks. And what the hell was the point of removing Travis? That was the most stupid and pointless thing they have done yet.

next week Beebs will give Lawless a bottla red & send him & slagatha to the tree house...

Then Monday nights Promo's CLAWSON 3.0 - Succubus / Cheating scum go all the way blah blah bullshit bullshit

Back