Skip to main content

Nine's next big stunt: Surprise Eviction (Mon, Sept 29) & Intruder Special (Wed, Oct 1)

ALSO...

Big Brother INTRUDER Special
Wednesday, October 1

With three original Housemates gone, there’s room for a new face and this Wednesday we will meet Big Brother’s latest Housemate! A new Housemate is guaranteed to shake things up and trust us when we say you will want to be in the audience!

Last edited:
Great....now it's more probable that Priya's going...:rolleyes:

Priya and Cat I guess. *sigh*

I know why they're getting rid of them this quickly - to shove in INTRUDERS soon. Perhaps next week or two?

EDIT: Ah...so I was right. Intruders will be coming in on Oct 1...

giphy.gif

Alex + Co trying to get the ratings up.

I really don't think Priya will go.

I am fairly confident that between Dion, Travis and Katie, we'll see two of them go.
Let's hope you're right. But the betting odds (which seem accurate 98% of the time) state otherwise...(that Priya's going, followed by Cat).

Last Monday they saved a couple from eviction, next Monday they're doing the opposite. Fairly certain Cat's going now, as soon as she starts getting some screen time.

In a normal season I would be against the idea of intruders going in at this stage but I am looking forward to it this year. The bunch of housemates currently in the house are not delivering so hopefully some intruders will. I think they will be big characters this year in an attempt to drive up the ratings.

Something to take note of is the lack an s in "Intruder" - maybe they're just knocking off an extra original housemate on the surprise eviction, then replacing them with a single intruder during the intruder special?

The second eviction last year was a double, I wonder why they're making it over two nights this year? The surprise element of course.

Surely they couldn't axe the show? Or could they?

Back