Skip to main content

Last weeks stabbing murder in Norlane

K

KurlyKatieK

So last week a mother was stabbed to death infront of her. 4 year old son by 2 sick fuckers.

Today those 2 fuckers were charged.

I fb stalked one of them. And holy dooly.

It's train wreck reading.

https://www.facebook.com/schillerz

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I present one of the many residents of my hometown.

Good god. I thought Rory and Paul were bad enough representations.

Yes. Sorry. THIS weeks murder in Norlane. :geek:

You're missing the point.

This girl was also charged for assaulting a 56-year-old woman in 2011 and for drinking *TWO BOTTLES* of vodka before taking two kids she was babysitting into town and shoplifting in 2012/13.

It just goes to show that the justice system as it stands for rehabilitating offenders is flawed.

It sure does. And yet pettier crimes sometimes get quite hard sentences. Go figure.

The worst thing? The price put on the victim's life. The *murdered* (intentionally killed) woman was 30 years old, and had many long, happy years ahead of her. The two will probably get 20 years each. Enough to cover to when that woman would be 50. Her son will grow up a very confused, and potentially angry young man. And, if he does not receive the right support, the cycle will continue.

And that is what we call "justice"?

I wonder if they are connected to the shooting in Norlane on Tuesday?

What the hell is wrong with Kerser?

And to bring this back on topic, I have not heard anything about this case (probably because I'm from a different state), but fucking hell why are people posting about court cases and such on bloody Facebook.... smh.... and the fact that @KurlyKatieK managed to Facebook stalk them AFTER this all happened says a lot about these peoples IQ..... again SMH.....

Yes. Sorry. THIS weeks murder in Norlane. :geek:

You're missing the point.
Not at all, I have seen those posts before, they in a vicious cycle of drugs and crime, I was just clarifying it confused me, I thought I lost a week

Reactions: Kaf
Whitlam's legacy ...

KRudd & gillard's eventual legacy will no doubt involve beheadings on Oz soil.

regarDS

Back