Skip to main content

Keeping it simple, housemates or Channel 9?

Housemates or scheduling?

• Housemates - yawn

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Channel 9 the FUCKERS

Votes: 68 87.2%
  • I LOVE it! OMG are you CRAZY? 4 shows a week is better than none!

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters

Cornflake Girl

Awesome site donor
What's killed it this year (and yes, yadda yadda, if you're captivated and enjoying the 4 shows a week, there's an option for you)..

Channel 9 is definitely the problem. At the very least, to make this season okay I need them to put the Friday and Sunday shows back on and show us more of what is actually going on! The post eviction interviews illustrates that there is a lot of action we are missing out on in the house.

There must be some sort of mysterious phenomenon on this forum that means there must be threads on the same topic made over, and over, and over again.

I think this year's crop of housemates are the best they've had in the Channel 9 era - it's just the network screwing things over.

We all know which one @bleachy_dude voted for. :rolleyes:

This is how I picture peachy every time you criticize the show. :kiss: love ya peachy even if you hate my guts in return.
07-minister.jpg

It's the producers. The housemates could be boring as anything but if they get enough airtime and have the producers actually give them tasks/activities to make them clash/laugh/do things that make us want to throw bottles of wine at the tv then there would be no problem. Anyone can be entertaining under the right circumstances, you throw a bunch of extroverted people who are more likely seeking spotlight than not and chances are it will cause at least a few minutes of good tv a day.

It's called a lack of search skills.
So jaded Fatpants. I apologise. I hadn't seen a poll on this topic since I've joined, and whilst could have searched to see if there's been one prior to that point, since then, the schedule's been cut, changes have been made, so I thought AT THAT MOMENT it could be interesting... And 62 people have voted, so it clearly isn't totally tedious.

However. Rest assured, if I'm tempted to start another Dumbsical thread, I'll check in with you and the fake Tahan first, to ensure it's okay. :)

So jaded Fatpants. I apologise. I hadn't seen a poll on this topic since I've joined, and whilst could have searched to see if there's been one prior to that point, since then, the schedule's been cut, changes have been made, so I thought AT THAT MOMENT it could be interesting... And 62 people have voted, so it clearly isn't totally tedious.

However. Rest assured, if I'm tempted to start another Dumbsical thread, I'll check in with you and the fake Tahan first, to ensure it's okay. :)
haha! I voted as well so clearly it isn't that big of an issue for me or I wouldn't have bothered. :biggrin:

Now I feel like a dick. Sorry! *insert green smiley face back but I don't know how to and clearly I'm search button adverse*..
You should have a toolbar at the top of the box where you type. Click on the smiley face and a whole array of smiley's should appear at the bottom of the box. Then just click one.

Back