Skip to main content

Justynn's Goodbye Video - role reversal

S

Sarah Smith

You know what I was just thinking, relax I'll tell you

In other people's goodbye videos they have said mean things that they were too gutless to say to people's faces (think Jasmines 'advice' to Jade about using her looks, Heidi's snippy comments as she left, Matt's 'advice' to Tully & Drew about cheating etc etc).

Well... wasn't it such a role reversal when Justynn said his goodbye video. In the house he was loopy and aggressive to people's face, but in his goodbye video he had really complementary words to say about everyone in the house.

Funny old world isn't it

Yeah, they even in the house were saying why couldn't he be like that while he was there.

You know what I was just thinking, relax I'll tell you

In other people's goodbye videos they have said mean things that they were too gutless to say to people's faces (think Jasmines 'advice' to Jade about using her looks, Heidi's snippy comments as she left, Matt's 'advice' to Tully & Drew about cheating etc etc).

Well... wasn't it such a role reversal when Justynn said his goodbye video. In the house he was loopy and aggressive to people's face, but in his goodbye video he had really complementary words to say about everyone in the house.

Funny old world isn't it

I am not surprised. He said he wanted to stir the HMs, he did that. He acted in the house. All he wanted was to make them come out of their comfort zone. He is a nice person and I wanted him to stay.

He wasn't nice to Tim probably because he didbt being him down like he said he would

We'll have to wait until one of the new girls is ejected & see if she gets an interview....

At least he set out what he went in there to do. Be friendly to Tim and then cut his throat at the last minute.
Now Tim's backed into a corner, the housemates' suspicions are confirmed and Ed is like YESSS. Justynn's lit a fire and the real fight will be between Tim and Ed until one of them is evicted. This is going to be interesting to watch. Things are already getting heated in tonight's episode. Drew is right, this really is like a game of chess!

I think that Drew is becoming one of the bigger players (although he is not portrayed that way). He has been playing the housemates off each other - gathering information and taking it back to each of them. He's smarter then he appears... maybe

I think that Drew is becoming one of the bigger players (although he is not portrayed that way). He has been playing the housemates off each other - gathering information and taking it back to each of them. He's smarter then he appears... maybe

Drew has the least nomination points (6) and only Ed has nominated him so far, so his gameplan must be working, inside the house. I guess we will see how things go if he isn't evicted Wednesday night, and he is there for the nominations Thursday morning.
Tim and Tahan like being the centre of attention, so their gameplan isn't always as subtle as some others.

Justynn did seem nice in his goodbye video. I think he would have been good housemate but guess his intro video etc put a lot of people off, so they voted to save Nathan the 'good' guy

True Veronica2005! I agree that Drew is playing a great game in the house. Don't know how that will work for him when everyone on the outside can see how manipulative he can be.

Nathan is just a bit 'yawn'. I still like him, but at least Justynn got things interesting (as much as I thought he was crazy!)

Drew has the least nomination points (6) and only Ed has nominated him so far, so his gameplan must be working, inside the house. I guess we will see how things go if he isn't evicted Wednesday night, and he is there for the nominations Thursday morning.
Tim and Tahan like being the centre of attention, so their gameplan isn't always as subtle as some others.

Justynn did seem nice in his goodbye video. I think he would have been good housemate but guess his intro video etc put a lot of people off, so they voted to save Nathan the 'good' guy

Drew is a bit of a dark horse... If he can survive this week he might stay towards the end...

Sadly for Justin he should've actually been the person in the video, I think he might still be there.

Drew is just Drew. No game plan, no thoughts even. He is still in the house through default much like Ben.

Yeah, they even in the house were saying why couldn't he be like that while he was there.

I think Justynn realised that fence sitters are boring and people just dont like them. Being nice to people to gain votes is the same as being fake. I guess he just wasnt a fake person.

Then when it came to his video he probably realised there wasnt a lot of point to calling people out.
I dunno, it was weird.

Everything he did and said in the house was right- but every time he said or did it he had some little feral like Mikayla mocking him. When making the video he was able to say what he wanted without idiots around. He probably felt more comfortable in that diary room

Everything he did and said in the house was right- but every time he said or did it he had some little feral like Mikayla mocking him. When making the video he was able to say what he wanted without idiots around. He probably felt more comfortable in that diary room

Agreed. Even while his message was being played Mikkayla had to yell over the top of it. She is really beginning to get on my nerves!

He's an actor obviously..

i agree. his model photos show him fluffy and clean. i think he was hired by BB and i think the whole intrigue of hiding him, ousting him and the flooding of the interwebs with rumors was the work of bb to keep people talking about bb all weekend. i know, i'm a rotten conspiracy theorist, but i think my theory is very plausible.

Back