Skip to main content

Jump-In Full Episodes

How do you catch up?

• Total voters

ElevateJay

Awesome site donor
A lot of viewers miss episodes aired on TV and go to 9 Jump In to catch up.

Last year, episodes were uploaded by MIDNIGHT after the episode aired. This year, episodes aren't uploaded until average MIDDAY the next day.

This is frustrating because people who use Jump In to catch up may find out (for example) who got nominated before the episode is viewable on 9 Jump In.

There is a YouTube account which uploads episodes at around 3AM the next day but often watermark their videos HUGELY which makes me believe they are a 9 employee.

Where/how do you catch up on your Big Brother eps?

A lot of viewers miss episodes aired on TV and go to 9 Jump In to catch up.

Last year, episodes were uploaded by MIDNIGHT after the episode aired. This year, episodes aren't uploaded until average MIDDAY the next day.

This is frustrating because people who use Jump In to catch up may find out (for example) who got nominated before the episode is viewable on 9 Jump In.

There is a YouTube account which uploads episodes at around 3AM the next day but often watermark their videos HUGELY which makes me believe they are a 9 employee.

Where/how do you catch up on your Big Brother eps?

The whole upload late thing is bullshit......

I'm going to start using you tube OR make sure I don't miss...

Hey, so there's a site called tvmuse that has all tv shows on it and people put links up for episodes.

The big brother AUS is also on there and there are links up for it within 10-15 minutes (like right now...)

I hope I dont get into some sort of trouble saying this....???? because I usually use jump in but the links here are up SUPER quick...

Like at the moment the link for tonights episode has been posted.

I would be happy to use jump in if it didn't lag so much? I thought it was my Internet connection but then got onto the one at home and same thing. Is that just me?

I record with a PC tv tuner so at least it is 576i and not stupidly compressed. And I can fast forward past the ads at my leisure.

Hey, so there's a site called tvmuse that has all tv shows on it and people put links up for episodes.

The big brother AUS is also on there and there are links up for it within 10-15 minutes (like right now...)

I hope I dont get into some sort of trouble saying this....???? because I usually use jump in but the links here are up SUPER quick...

Like at the moment the link for tonights episode has been posted.
I missed tonights too and tried the site you posted but cant find the link #fml pretty please link me? xx

*EDIT NM FOUND IT TYSM!

I record with my foxtwl IQ 2.

I have looked at some stuff on jump in for gifs and flicking through for things. The problem is, it is shit at scrolling back and forth.

I missed tonights too and tried the site you posted but cant find the link #fml pretty please link me? xx
It should be under
Season 11 Episode 29 and click show hidden messaged in the comments section
If not (check your private messages) ;)

I really wanted to catch up this morning as I am studying for exams so I wanted to get last nights ep out of the way (I was working last night) so I had a whole day to study.. but it wasn't uploaded. IT STILL ISN'T on 9 Jump-in... So I tweeted 9 asking when they'll upload it.. and their response was "It is currently airing on GO! right now" 30 minutes into the episode. Therefore I am missing 30 minutes still.. and no answer on when it will be uploaded.. ANNOYED. I wanted to catch up before tonight's episode.

Also I am sick of seeing the face Lawson is pulling with his hair in that stupid bun everytime I refresh.

I really wanted to catch up this morning as I am studying for exams so I wanted to get last nights ep out of the way (I was working last night) so I had a whole day to study.. but it wasn't uploaded. IT STILL ISN'T on 9 Jump-in... So I tweeted 9 asking when they'll upload it.. and their response was "It is currently airing on GO! right now" 30 minutes into the episode. Therefore I am missing 30 minutes still.. and no answer on when it will be uploaded.. ANNOYED. I wanted to catch up before tonight's episode.

i noticed this a little while ago too, super annoying! I'd say 9 intentionally delay posting the previous night's ep on jump-in as some sort of effort to boost ratings by trying to get viewers to just watch the repeat on GO!

Jump in + adblock is my preferred method. I would use youtube but I can't find any others that don't have all the housemates around it to avoid copyright which I find annoying

If I am free, I try to watch it as it airs. This has just gotten easier, as daylight savings gave me an hour, and the time shift over here gave me another, so now I should be able to watch a bit before work each morning.

If I can't see it live, I'll watch it on youtube, if it is up. It is certainly available, within a few hours and without a frame or watermarks etc.

If not, it is up with the pirates the next day.

Use BBAUWatchOnline, had a YT source before that - now removed and 9jumpin is not committing to a promise made to other countries for episode availability.

They finally uploaded it a few minutes after I gave up! Watched it now though!!

But yes usually 9Jumpin with adblock is my favourite.. as most the uploads of recent episodes on youtube say they aren't 'available in your country'.

Back