Skip to main content

Juicy dirt on David

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Wow, when your juicy dirt is that old does it still quantify as juice..?
I don’t know @saundo74 but I know the person they are referring to and it’s not something I’m going to weigh in on but to say David is not homophobic.

I’m not going to answer anymore questions on the matter but thanks @bleachy_dude for bringing me into the thread.

It's juicy if no one knew about it!!! But thanks for clarifying that it did actually happen!! I did say though that hopefully a lot has changed since his high school days!!

I think it does qualify... but at the same time I believe you over the so-called "reliable source".

So called reliable source works with the person it happened too and is very good friends with him, so yeah, I'd say pretty reliable!!! I don't know how much more reliable you want????

I know I am very different than I was in High School, I was still a child then....we learn a lot as we grow or least most of us do...LOL

But take a moment to think of the poor guy this happened too. To him, seeing David on TV this past week has made it feel like it was just yesterday!!!

@BigSisterEm -- David's sister says he is 0 on Kinsey scale.
I didn't know what a Kinsey scale was either, it only goes upto 6.
No one is a 0.
Yeah, these days everyone has to be at least a 1 – men use more hair products and stuff nowadays not that it makes people gay it makes people more nicer looking.
I came back as 'x' ~ non-sexual, so i don't think its accurate...
Yeah, no one isn't non sexual.

BUT I got a 4? Maybe it's cos I'm not willing to participate in a orgy. Though I could do.

And like I have said throughout this thread, I hope he has changed a lot since high school!!

I wasn't attacking you nor was my post anything about you. Sorry you felt you had to defend yourself to me. Not my intention. I feel bad for the guy it happened to but that was over a decade ago. I'm hoping they both have learned and healed from it.

So called reliable source works with the person it happened too and is very good friends with him, so yeah, I'd say pretty reliable!!! I don't know how much more reliable you want????

Or pretty biased and wants to make him look bad

But take a moment to think of the poor guy this happened too. To him, seeing David on TV this past week has made it feel like it was just yesterday!!!

We're obviously big into the creative interpretation on this forum. If someone doesn't say anything to defend the claim then it automatically means that they did it.

So just to make it clear and set the record straight – the incidents you refer to may have happened but David wasn’t involved – directly or indirectly. I appreciate your friend may have directed the blame at David but there was no truth to it at the time and there isn’t any truth to it now.

If your friend is still wearing some scars from the incidents you describe they should probably talk to someone about it and you can probably help them to do this. I can’t imagine getting on a forum and venting about it is helping them.

True or not, what is true is that he thinks it's okay to objectify women by judging their body parts, so I still don't think much of his character - that was really tacky and immature. Thought he was okay until I saw that.

(I'm a 2 - feeling a little boring!)

To clear up saggyboobgate. I just re-watch the episode and this is exactly what was said.

David: "they're a bit low aren't they?"
Travis: "yeah they sag a bit"

I would take this persons allegations with a grain of salt!!!!! cause who uses that many exclamation marks all the time??? !!!

This is all a bit "he said she said" and as others have said most people change quite significantly in the years after they leave high school - they essentially grow up. Indeed worth remembering that 12 years ago uploading videos was nowhere near as common as it is now - indeed it's pre-Youtube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back