Skip to main content

Jake, Lisa and Skye

P

Pixie pop

What's everyone opinion on jake liking Lisa?
And Lisa being worried about Skye?
Is Skye upset about it/ still like jake?
Thoughts guys :)

Skye will lose it when she gets wind of it. As for Lisa and her girl code, that lasted all of five minutes. No she didn't hook up with Jake but lying down and caressing his face, I'm sure she would be totally fine with one of her friends doing that to one of her exes. I can't see this ending well, although it will probably make for interesting TV. I think it's a showmance on both parts.

I'm thinking Tim gave Jake a gentle nudge in Lisa's direction and she did hear her name called out to be evicted the other night so who knows.
People have been saying that it seemed that Lisa knew Jake based on her reaction upon seeing him on opening night.

I'm thinking Tim gave Jake a gentle nudge in Lisa's direction and she did hear her name called out to be evicted the other night so who knows.
People have been saying that it seemed that Lisa knew Jake based on her reaction upon seeing him on opening night.

I agree and deffs think Tim has said something, or they arranged a certain code for when if they ever see each other

yep Tim has something to do with Jake suddenly liking Lisa-
not sure the motives of this but 2 theories
1. to shit stir
2. to throw off the Jake/Tim couple theory

i am hoping skye has the foresight not to be drug into this. ideally, she would do the wounded kitten thing for a few hours and then move on.

So Jake is Tim's roomie and Lisa is mates with Tully, then the night Tim arrives in the house, they get start getting all lovey together? It feels off to me. I wonder if L & J have ever met previously through Tim & Tully?

Tim's mentioned recently that two of this years HMs know each other, and most of us suspected it was Jake and Lisa given the Tim/Tully/Newtown/etc connection. I'm wondering if maybe this was a ploy formulated before going into the house. The "build up" did come out of nowhere - but then again what would we know without a LF?

So Jake is Tim's roomie and Lisa is mates with Tully, then the night Tim arrives in the house, they get start getting all lovey together? It feels off to me. I wonder if L & J have ever met previously through Tim & Tully?

I think you may be onto something. It's quite possible these two have already met before entering the house. It's out of her and Aisha as most likely candidates for sex in the house. Jake may just want action, any action.

Back