Skip to main content

Jake Knew Michael

SepiaBird

The SepiaBird!!!
Awesome site donor
Sorry, I thought there was a Housemate connections thread but I can't find it and didn't know where to post this. I was going though Jake's YouTube channel (check it out there is some cool BTS stuff) and came across a parody he did at the start of last year featuring Michael from Big Brother 2012. Perhaps Michael was some help for Tim and Jake? Check it out:

Not even gonna watch that video. We already know jake knows everyone Around big brother. It was his plan to get in to the big brother house. By knowing ex housemates

Not even gonna watch that video. We already know jake knows everyone Around big brother. It was his plan to get in to the big brother house. By knowing ex housemates

It seemed that Jake did not have a personality of his own while he was on BB. At first I thought it was because he knew Tim D and was trying to apply his tactics. Now it all comes clear. He was attempting to apply bits and pieces of many previous popular HMs to himself in order to become the ULTIMATE winning HM. Of course this falls apart quickly as it is so false, forced and fake.

Actually, it is a bit sad that Jake cannot rely on himself to get where he wants to be. By taking bibs and bobs from others, he is setting himself up for a very confusing and frustrating future, not knowing why things fail for him. I believe he needs to concentrate on developing his own personality, whatever it may be, and stop the copying. It seemed that there could be a nice person hidden in there. Just needs to be let out, and not worry about what others are doing.

Jake, just be Jake.

Back