Skip to main content

Jade back off you skank!

Poxy

Using my crystal ball I can see Ed trying to hook up with new girl Madaline. She's the right age, smart & sassy.

(Whether Madaline wants him is another matter?!)

First thing Ed did when Madaline entered the house was give her a kiss! That's footy-speak for thinking she's a grouse shiela. She want somebody tall, dark and handsome & Ed fits the bill.

Only problem is that skank Jade who is hanging around like a bad smell! Two is company, three's a crowd, so JADE BACK OFF !!!

If Ed won't hook up with Jade in the house I doubt he'll hook up with anyone else regardless of how attracted he is to them, especially not now that the romantic link between he and Jade is so established. He cares far too much about and is far too conscious of his prince charming image and public perception to let anything happen.

Also, 'skank' is a really unnecessary word, and even if it wasn't, Jade wouldn't really qualify as one.

Madaline... the lawyer with the very questionable teeth...... full set of veneers on top... crooked originals on the bottom.....and the contrast between the two screamingly obvious....not even that good looking.....is setting Ed's heart a flame is she !!!!!!!! I don't think so. And to call Jade a skank.... how unnecessary and downright insulting. Jade has had one weakness in that house and thats Ed....and we have all perceived it as weakness because he has not shown up to now the same degree of affection for her. She has proved herself to be a thoroughly lovely sweet kind hearted girl, without any bitchy element to her at all, fair ( she handed Tully the win in one of the rounds of games and did not even get as much as a thank you or word of appreciation from that cow bag), loyal and worthy of her place in that house. Nothing against Madaline, but to start a thread to insult a girl who has been there from the start and been nothing but pleasant says more about you than anything.

If Ed won't hook up with Jade in the house I doubt he'll hook up with anyone else regardless of how attracted he is to them, especially not now that the romantic link between he and Jade is so established. He cares far too much about and is far too conscious of his prince charming image and public perception to let anything happen.

Also, 'skank' is a really unnecessary word, and even if it wasn't, Jade wouldn't really qualify as one.
Stalker fits much better

Madaline... the lawyer with the very questionable teeth...... full set of veneers on top... crooked originals on the bottom.....and the contrast between the two screamingly obvious....not even that good looking.....is setting Ed's heart a flame is she !!!!!!!! I don't think so. And to call Jade a skank.... how unnecessary and downright insulting. Jade has had one weakness in that house and thats Ed....and we have all perceived it as weakness because he has not shown up to now the same degree of affection for her. She has proved herself to be a thoroughly lovely sweet kind hearted girl, without any bitchy element to her at all, fair ( she handed Tully the win in one of the rounds of games and did not even get as much as a thank you or word of appreciation from that cow bag), loyal and worthy of her place in that house. Nothing against Madaline, but to start a thread to insult a girl who has been there from the start and been nothing but pleasant says more about you than anything.

Ed was very excited when she came in watch how he acted
Jade started talking some crap about people that she thought Ed was against to try to win him over

Ed was very excited when she came in watch how he acted
Jade started talking some crap about people that she thought Ed was against to try to win him over

They were ALL excited when the new girl came in.... he displayed nothing over and above everyone else. I am no fan of Ed... can't bear him.....he has been so cautious of committing to any emotion one way or the other but he is not stupid. Its so close to the end now... he knows full well it would be game suicide ( if only he knew that no one regards him as a contender one way or the other) if he switched sides to another woman. It would be seen as dumping the gorgeous blond, and he would never do that... not on camera anyway !!!

Lol, anyone who thinks Ed of all people would try anything with Maddie is seriously deluded. He is way too scared of damaging his image and he doesn't want to get involved with anyone due to the competition his family are running. He's an idiot, but he's smart enough to know that doing that to Jade would be absolute suicide in terms of the game.

Using my crystal ball I can see Ed trying to hook up with new girl Madaline. She's the right age, smart & sassy.

(Whether Madaline wants him is another matter?!)

First thing Ed did when Madaline entered the house was give her a kiss! That's footy-speak for thinking she's a grouse shiela. She want somebody tall, dark and handsome & Ed fits the bill.

Only problem is that skank Jade who is hanging around like a bad smell! Two is company, three's a crowd, so JADE BACK OFF !!!

I believe if Ed did hook up with Maddie, Jade would back off.
She'd still pine though.

I hate to be the one to break it to you so publicly, but Ed has hooked up with Jade. What do you think they do under that doona all night, talk about Jesus being our Lord and Saviour?

I hate to be the one to break it to you so publicly, but Ed has hooked up with Jade. What do you think they do under that doona all night, talk about Jesus being our Lord and Saviour?

Unless you have proof stop spreading lies

This is all going off the fact that Maddie would be up for it with Ed. If she is as smart as BB is trying to make her out to be, then why would she do anything with Ed that most people on this forum has described as dull as a lamp post?

This is all going off the fact that Maddie would be up for it with Ed. If she is as smart as BB is trying to make her out to be, then why would she do anything with Ed that most people on this forum has described as dull as a lamp post?

I don't know. She did describe him as Prince Charming in her introduction package. Looks like lawyers aren't immune to his bullshit either.

She won't go there though due to the backlash.

Ah, by hook up I suppose meant "openly become boyfriend and girlfriend", I guess. I doubt he'll pay Madaline any attention of the sort he pays Jade anyway.

As to what they do under the doona, I imagine Ed does a lot of mumbling about Tim and bombs as Jade gazes adoringly in his general direction.

Ah, by hook up I suppose meant "openly become boyfriend and girlfriend", I guess. I doubt he'll pay Madaline any attention of the sort he pays Jade anyway.

As to what they do under the doona, I imagine Ed does a lot of mumbling about Tim and bombs as Jade gazes adoringly in his general direction.

See constant pashing and a bit of finger fiddling under the doona represents a hooking up.

I think some of you have quite a naive view on what constitutes as a relationship. Relationships come in many wrappers, but at their core there must be a connection, Ed and Jade have that. That of course is not to say they will live happily ever after, but for now they have a weird dysfunctional relationship.

really cant see Ed falling over himself to get to this girl. i just dont think she's the big prize that BB wants us to believe she is

Jade and Ed are two consenting adults having a bit of fun, after her comment on last nights episode 'if a female intruder came in and started hooking up with Ed I'd be pissed' it's obvious she knows it's not serious and there's a possibility it could happen....but i don't think it will

Back