Skip to main content

It's not what you know...

Sorry brotherhood, it's not my place to say who it is. I didn't post this for it to be a game of "guess who" but I'm sure you will all figure it out but I'm not here to provide clues or answers. Your all a pretty switched on bunch, I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of it. Cheers for your insight though @Anastasia Beaverhausen. I was interest to hear if anyone knew if this happening in the past or in other "reality shows"

What about Sandra's revelation in her interview with @Luke Blundell that she had in fact worked with Ryan/Leo in the past? Add that to the fact that: Jake lives with Tim, Jake & Dion knew each other prior to entering the house, Lisa was handpicked & delivered to Alex via Tully, Ryan's best friend/room mate won the Amazing Race & came 3rd on Celebrity Apprentice Aus, Lawson is an actor, Ryan/Leo was the main contestant on a bachelor like show (Come Date with me) on Ch.10. Now I know we live in a small world but I'm not buying all of the above as mere coincidences. It appears as though every aspect of BB2014 has been manipulated, from the casting of the HMs to the creation of the story-lines. Nothing has developed naturally. All fake bullsh*t editing.

Sorry brotherhood, it's not my place to say who it is. I didn't post this for it to be a game of "guess who" but I'm sure you will all figure it out but I'm not here to provide clues or answers. Your all a pretty switched on bunch, I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of it. Cheers for your insight though @Anastasia Beaverhausen. I was interest to hear if anyone knew if this happening in the past or in other "reality shows"
I don't get the point of this then?

The way I see things, and its a little bit controversial. Is that okay, it doesn't seem legit that all these people who knew each other are getting picked and some didn't audition etc, but if I was approached to be on BB and I didn't audition 100% i would say yes, even though I know a lot of people at BB now, I would not pass up the opportunity.

:thumbsdown:

If I was casting BB, anyone with ANY sort of showbiz/network/production connection or signed to a "talent" agency would be automatically struck from the list. The way "reality" TV is being manufactured these days is self-defeating surely?

who cares, we watch because we like to be nosey and see how other people live and react. I don't care how they got there, they still deal with shit in their own way. Average joe or celebrity wannabe's, I don't care, we all watch because we like to stick our noses in and see how other people live.

I don't wish to name the housemate in question because I don't feel as though it's my place to do so and I don't want to jepodise the opportunity they've been afforded.

Implying we have any sort of power to jeopardize anyone's chances haha. Come on.

Leo never followed BB so he didn't audition. So yeah if what you say is true you are talking about him :D

Implying we have any sort of power to jeopardize anyone's chances haha. Come on.
Lisa was outed a month before te show - she still went in

So how is outing someone ON the show going to jeopardise their chance to get on??

Lisa was outed a month before te show - she still went in

Which is actually a bit of a surprise, because years ago if we outed someone on here their chances of getting in were drastically cut.

I don't mean to bump an old thread but I couldn't find a more appropriate one to post this in...

I'm currently re-watching BB 2008 and I'm here watching one of the last Big Mouth episodes of the season when they suddenly cut to a shot of the audience (which, mind you, ironically I don't recall them doing during any other episode until now). By pure coincidence, I immediately recognized the one audience member they showed.

Does anyone else recognize this face?

bb-sam-2008.jpg

I'm 99% certain this is a young Sam Wallace, who became an Intruder in the following season in 2012!

Sam1.jpg

What makes it even more interesting is that audience members on shows such as Big Mouth and the Nominations shows back then were generally family and friends of crew. If this is true, isn't it a a bit funny that Sam was in the audience for a BB08 episode (and filmed!) and then ended up in the actual house four years later?! Pretty crazy... and further adds to the theory of recent HM's "knowing" past HM's/production staff.

The nose, teeth and bump where the scar is on his right eyebrow all somewhat match. Even this recent photo with his hair grown out similarly matches the pic from 2008:

2F59590E00000578-3358630-image-m-2_1450047775588.jpg

I could be wrong but it sure does look like him (albeit a tad younger looking prior to BB09).

I've had a few friends make it to the last round of auditions, where you meet the producer. I have seen texts of Alex Mavrodaikas and my mate, who he told to apply again. Originally he applied for some bush creek show, and Alex asked him if he instead would like to be involved with Big Brother.

Also in 2014, i auditioned with Gemma (The red head 6foot6), so i know she went through the process properly. But some housemates are definitely plucked from previous auditions, and at times other shows the company might be producing at the time.

Back