Skip to main content

It's Monday!!!!

Thank goodness can't wait for tonight.

I hope skye and priya go ?

school drop off and

housework, plus looking after baby ducks as the mum is not interested in looking after them.

have a great day franky

Am sitting up in bed having a nice cup of tea.

Will be here at 8.30 tonight in exactly the same position as I have to watch BB in here, alone, except for the 17,000 BBBA members who watch it with me. :D

Will be sad seeing Priya go but im happy and content she made it this far. :)

Bring on the eviction, praying that Leo and Travis go! Can't believe I only realised there was an eviction tonight and i'm no casual fan! Too much schedule changing, last week it was Tuesday/Wednesday... this week it's back to Monday. You can't win.

Bring on the eviction, praying that Leo and Travis go! Can't believe I only realised there was an eviction tonight and i'm no casual fan! Too much schedule changing, last week it was Tuesday/Wednesday... this week it's back to Monday. You can't win.
Would be unbelievably amaze-balls if Travis went seeing as he isn't even nominated :p

Yay Big Brother is on and this week is going to be HUGE!!!

What's everyone doing today? Shopping and kindy drop off for me..I'm feeling nervous ... Big names are up on the chopping block. Who will make it to finals week?

Eeeeeeeek

I have 9 new matters on my desk and just want to sleep :(

Excited more for tomorrow then tonight though!

the thing is though with past evictions, Ryan is always on top of % and when Skye is up she's usually on top of %. Leo didn't have a great % count last time he was up and Priya would have gone if they didn't change that week from a triple to a double. David I'm unsure about, he was 2nd saved I think the last 2 times he was up?

It's 1030, been for a long walk to do some grocery shopping, made a pork and beef spag bol for meals this week at work. In about two hours I'll head off to work and will watch tonight's episode there. Back home by 1115pm.

Back