Skip to main content

Issues with continuity...

kbomb247

One thing that has really annoyed me this year is that when events and conversations over several days are spliced together, it seems that they often aren't done in chronological order. You know how I can tell? Travis's hair!! On Monday night's episode, he practically had a Mohawk with the sides shaved to his scalp. Last night it had grown considerably. I'm assuming we were meant to believe that the parties etc happened on the 'weekend'? My hair grows like a weed and even I couldn't get that much growth in 2 days...

Also one that I noticed...
During the sleep task in the 'snooze zone' there was construction tape all over the room. During Lawson and Skye's argument Skye was playing with a ripped bit of the tape. Following the argument, big brother declared the task over and they all run into the room and broke the tape. So, how could Skye have had the broken tape before the task was over...

Like last night after Lawson's eviction message he soon reappeared in the house to watch Penny during her task. Same happened with Jason after his eviction.

I swear they have interns editing this year. It's sloppy work.[DOUBLEPOST=1415170062][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also one that I noticed...
During the sleep task in the 'snooze zone' there was construction tape all over the room. During Lawson and Skye's argument Skye was playing with a ripped bit of the tape. Following the argument, big brother declared the task over and they all run into the room and broke the tape. So, how could Skye have had the broken tape before the task was over...
I noticed that too. They must think the audience won't notice or care.

Like last night after Lawson's eviction message he soon reappeared in the house to watch Penny during her task. Same happened with Jason after his eviction.

I swear they have interns editing this year. It's sloppy work.[DOUBLEPOST=1415170062][/DOUBLEPOST]
I noticed that too. They must think the audience won't notice or care.
No, that's because they show the day before footage on the following day.

So, on Wednesday night they would show all the Tuesday footage. On Tuesday night there would be an eviction, however, during the day on Tuesday the evicted housemate would still be in the house. So, therefore Tuesdays evicted housemate would appear in Wednesdays show

One thing that has really annoyed me this year is that when events and conversations over several days are spliced together, it seems that they often aren't done in chronological order. You know how I can tell? Travis's hair!! On Monday night's episode, he practically had a Mohawk with the sides shaved to his scalp. Last night it had grown considerably. I'm assuming we were meant to believe that the parties etc happened on the 'weekend'? My hair grows like a weed and even I couldn't get that much growth in 2 days...
Oh, didn't you know they released the unofficial Big Brother Australia autobiography recently?

Yeah. It's titled:

6130WX7JGJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Back