Skip to main content

Is Skye overconfident that she will win?

Crush Ad

Seems like some housemates are pointing at it and calling her out on it. Telling Leo that he is with her because she is popular on the outside, Lawson calling her out that she stated that she can do whatever she wants because Australia loves her.

What do you think?

She is overconfident right now and she may be the frontrunner at the moment. Does she just say whatever comes into her mind at any given moment? It will be interesting to see how she handles being called out on it and if she will adjust her game. I tend to disagree with Lawson no matter what he says (even before the Cat whatever it is). I just never liked him for some reason...

It pains me to say this being a Skye fan from the beginning but she is becoming a little to cocky lately. There is confidence and then there is plain old arrogance which unfortunately is what I am seeing from Skye now.

I want Skye to win BB as I love the bubbly, cheeky fun side of her but if she keeps up this smug attitude, it will backfire on her.

I don't think she is arrogant at all and overconfident may even be too strong. She is confident and she had power last week which always changes how people are viewed.

I think her attitude in this respect is gross.

She isn't being challenged at all.

Funny how all of her stupid monologues have stopped now she knows (thinks) everybody loves her.

Of course she's confident. If Sandra was cheered on by a live audience and given HOH, she'd be the same (well if her Debbie downer didn't step in haha).
Plus all the housemates have said to her face she is playing the game and that she is the strongest player: so why wouldn't she be confident and start showing it naturally?

She is overconfident right now and she may be the frontrunner at the moment. Does she just say whatever comes into her mind at any given moment? It will be interesting to see how she handles being called out on it and if she will adjust her game. I tend to disagree with Lawson no matter what he says (even before the Cat whatever it is). I just never liked him for some reason...
I disagree with Lawson on this and most things also, but I like Skye's confidence especially after the way she has been treated by the "Other Side". I also think Skye knows there perception of her is wrong and she is just riding it out....Good for her

It pains me to say this being a Skye fan from the beginning but she is becoming a little to cocky lately. There is confidence and then there is plain old arrogance which unfortunately is what I am seeing from Skye now.

I want Skye to win BB as I love the bubbly, cheeky fun side of her but if she keeps up this smug attitude, it will backfire on her.
I think she is just playing their game...It seems that she knows that what they feel about her ( that she is just playing the "dumb blonde", and she is smarter than she lets on) is really fooling them in the long run and she is just playing along. Not that I think she is not smart, but that she is young and naïve, and I love her the way she really is in the DR

Back