Skip to main content

Is Penny BB14's saviour?

She reminds me of Corin from BBUK 2010 ..... Just a little!

images

Tell us how you really feel Mr Maccaroni!

Day 25 in 2005 is quite honestly the most holy day of all days in Big Brother Australia history, for whom it graced us with.

Vesna is a tier 1 goddess, on par with fellow Day 25, 2005 intruder Rachael Burns.

Not one person comes close, apart from Violeta Black during the 30 seconds after her eviction.

I hope so. I say Penny to win! I voted her head of house too. Hope she at least gets that.

As for saving the show? At minimum we need Friday and Sunday shows back and if they can't do that then give us back the live updates on the website.

Day 25 in 2005 is quite honestly the most holy day of all days in Big Brother Australia history, for whom it graced us with.

Vesna is a tier 1 goddess, on par with fellow Day 25, 2005 intruder Rachael Burns.

Not one person comes close, apart from Violeta Black during the 30 seconds after her eviction.
Did I ever tell you that I met her? It was soon after I'd moved here so I had no clue who she has but friends wanted to go meet her at her appearance at this dodgy bar in Brunswick so I went with them. Other than the bar staff, we were basically the only people there so we sat with her for a good chunk of the night drinking. Very funny and sweet woman. Besides random clips people post on here, I've never seen her during her season and I've always been meaning to go back and watch it. Maybe I'll start this weekend if I can! :)

Did I ever tell you that I met her? It was soon after I'd moved here so I had no clue who she has but friends wanted to go meet her at her appearance at this dodgy bar in Brunswick so I went with them. Other than the bar staff, we were basically the only people there so we sat with her for a good chunk of the night drinking. Very funny and sweet woman. Besides random clips people post on here, I've never seen her during her season and I've always been meaning to go back and watch it. Maybe I'll start this weekend if I can! :)

What? Who?

I don't think any one housemate can save this season. If she does turn out to be as good as her early potential suggests, then it's a waste putting her in this series.

Definitely worth watching season 5 in general if you missed it, Vesna is a bonus! One of the best seasons IMO

Literally 3 laugh out moments from this girl tonight. Is she the new Vesna? Can she save this show? Discuss.
I actually don't think she milks it for the laughs..I think that's just her reaction to things, and judging by her reactions she's highly strung and anxious. No unfortunately BB won't be saved by her. Next week there will be a mighty lot of evictions considering the time left. I'd bet on Lina staying in the show out of the 4 intruders.

You did NOT.

:dead:
haha I honestly did although because I hadn't watched her I was just there tagging along for a night out. I'm pretty sure I mentioned that last year or maybe somewhere in the Post thread. I think it was during a discussion with people wondering why the HMs don't seem to get many paid club appearances any more, if they manage to get any at all, and I had said something like well if they were like the one and only one I attended with Vesna, I can understand why. Unless a slew of people rocked up after we left, I think the bar owner would've lost money on that gig. We can drink but surely not enough to cover her appearance fee lol

Back