Skip to main content

Is Jade super sweet or amazingly dim?

tumblr_mhs99wW9iE1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Both...

But she's only dim when it comes to men, maybe she just hasnt met a guy that has treated her right

I find her both. I really liked her at the beginning, but her dimness in the Ed aspect does not appeal to me. It's like he is some sort of God in her eyes. I like that she's sweet, and without Ed there, that aspect of her might have shone more. I get that she's sweet to him, but it's sickening. I wish she's just stuck to hanging out with Drew and Tim.

Love you commitment and everything but I find myself having less patience for these threads than I do Jade, which is to say I have none.

We seriously don't need more Jade threads.

Emotionally, Jade has been the strongest one in the house imo. She hasn't sat in the diary room and cried about people not liking her or her not having any close friends (HELLO TAHARM) and can pretty much adapt to any situation without creating or getting involved in drama.

Emotionally, Jade has been the strongest one in the house imo. She hasn't sat in the diary room and cried about people not liking her or her not having any close friends (HELLO TAHARM) and can pretty much adapt to any situation without creating or getting involved in drama.

I agree. And sadly she is sweet. She was really happy to see Tahan being so nice. Then they show Tahan being Tahan. :p Granted, at least Tahan did say she is really nice.

I don't believe that Jade is un-intelligent. I do think that she's inexperienced, stubbornly idealistic and given to projecting qualities onto people because she wants it to be true. It's not stupid, it's something but it's not a low IQ.

Of course we do!

Let me help get the retarded ball rolling...

"I hate Jade..."

"Oh here is another mean vile evil Tahan fan..."

"You shut up!"

"No you shut up!!"

"You shut up!"

"No you shut up!!"

"I love Jade..."

"Oh here is another mean vile Mikkayla fan..."

"You shut up!"

"No you shut up!!"

"You shut up!"

"No you shut up!!"

"Jade is so ugly with that big mole on her face..."

"She is not..."

"She is so..."

"She is not..."

"She is so..."

"Jade is soooooo pretty..."

"She is not..."

"She is so..."

"She is not..."

"She is so..."

"Jade is so innocent and genuine..."

"She is not..."

"She is so..."

"She is not..."

"She is so..."

"Jade is such a desperate undie sniffing stalker..."

"She is not..."

"She is so..."

"She is not..."

"She is so..."

How can you honestly say we don't need more of that?!

Unknown.jpeg

I don't know about "dim" though, I'd say naive is a more fitting word.

Love you commitment and everything but I find myself having less patience for these threads than I do Jade, which is to say I have none.

Fair point. I think it was the wine talking. Will try to control myself better.

Back