Skip to main content

Is Jade sexually harassing Ed?

CaspersMum

Yanked to Oz
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
I know! *groan* But hear me out.

If their roles were reversed. If she had said no to him and yet he kept making sexually suggestive comments to her, the house would be up in arms.

I mean seriously. Oh I think my underwear is quite see through!

What's next: Do you think my nipples are too big for my tits? Do these shorts make my clit look big?

No means no, Jade. As infrequently as you have heard it. No means no.

NO! Ed needs to man the fcuk up and just say " Im not interested as youre not my type" as he told Heidi the other day. Ed has never told Jade "NO" just dribbled utter goofy totally incomprehensible bullshit the other day when he spoke to her. No wonder the poor girl is confused! Sick of the women copping flack for so called sexual harassment when males do nothing but bring it on themselves with the mixed signals they give out!

Yeah, it's on Ed. He flat out told Heidi that she just wasn't his type, then somehow turned around and couldn't even get out two proper words to Jade. Just because he's this "nice guy", well to be frank, the way he's acting makes him seem like an immature faker. Grow a pair, Ed!

Ed need to say he has no feeling at all for her, and her ex husband need to tell her that also,and she need to stop flirting like a ho.

I think him having said we aren't going to pursue this should be clear enough. Even she said "I'm being dumped" and he said something like we were never going out.

To me that's a pretty clear indication he isn't interested. She just can't take a hint.

Yeah he hasn't come right out and said, "I don't like you." He'd hate to look like the bad guy.

Don't get me wrong. Not really a fan of Ed. But Jade's behaviour around him is pretty damned cringeworthy now.

Sexual harassment is pushing the envelope but she is coming across as a desperate junior stalker.

Totally agree that Ed needs to man up and tell her he's "just not that into her", lol. I think he's being very careful with what he says as he wants to be perceived as "the nice guy". Which I do think he is for the record, but I think he's being very cautious as he is aware how it could be edited on the telly.

On the other hand, Jade should do herself a favour and stop throwing herself at him! She's doing nothing but make herself look bad. That "I didn't realise my underwear was see through" comment was beyond cringeworthy.

I mean seriously. Oh I think my underwear is quite see through!

What's next: Do you think my nipples are too big for my tits? Do these shorts make my clit look big?
Second time in less than 24 hours that you have made me spit my tea out laughing!!!!!! ;)

If youre looking for a person who's into sexual harassment look no further than Jasmin. Just this morning shes jumping into bed with Caleb and hugging him. Im with Jade when it comes to the "code". Seeing as Caleb and Lucy are close, Jasmin needs to learn boundaries. She did the exact same thing with Ed kissing him in the spa. If I were Lucy I'd punch the slut in the head hahaha :p Nothing worse than a single chick being kissy and huggy all over your love interest. :rolleyes:

X Knob X said:
NO! Ed needs to man the fcuk up and just say " Im not interested as youre not my type" as he told Heidi the other day. Ed has never told Jade "NO" just dribbled utter goofy totally incomprehensible bullshit the other day when he spoke to her. No wonder the poor girl is confused! Sick of the women copping flack for so called sexual harassment when males do nothing but bring it on themselves with the mixed signals they give out!/QUOTE]

hahaha.....and don't forget about the revealing clothes they strut around!!! Just asking for it!

I'm not sure if I'd go so far as to say Jade's harassing Ed but she obviously need's to get a clue. Ed may not have said "I don't want you" explicitly but he's certainly given out enough indicators that that's the case.

If youre looking for a person who's into sexual harassment look no further than Jasmin. Just this morning shes jumping into bed with Caleb and hugging him. Im with Jade when it comes to the "code". Seeing as Caleb and Lucy are close, Jasmin needs to learn boundaries. She did the exact same thing with Ed kissing him in the spa. If I were Lucy I'd punch the slut in the head hahaha :p Nothing worse than a single chick being kissy and huggy all over your love interest. :rolleyes:

Oh please not this stupid code shit. They aren't friends in that house they're competitors.

Ed you mean? Otherwise your comment makes no sense to the thread. Ha!

My post was in response to this line from Xknob... "Sick of the women copping flack for so called sexual harassment when males do nothing but bring it on themselves with the mixed signals they give out!...which I tried to quote and make bold but somehow completely messed it up ....even after numerous attempts to edit!!!!......and yes referring to Ed!

My post was in response to this line from Xknob... "Sick of the women copping flack for so called sexual harassment when males do nothing but bring it on themselves with the mixed signals they give out!...which I tried to quote and make bold but somehow completely messed it up ....even after numerous attempts to edit!!!!......and yes referring to Ed!
Hahahahaha!! Yes he is definitely begging for it!! Walking around topless scratching his nuts! Love it!! ;)

But Ed didn't full on pash Heidi just before he thought she was going to be evicted and then said he might sleep in the same bed with her. its either her personality or he just doesnt know what he likes. not sexual harassment.

But Ed didn't full on pash Heidi just before he thought she was going to be evicted and then said he might sleep in the same bed with her. its either her personality or he just doesnt know what he likes. not sexual harassment.

I just vomited a little at that mental image lol...think you meant JADE not Heidi ;) but a good point! Ed, like most males of this world has the attitude of " Ill let anyone suck my weener anytime as long as people dont find out " ;)

I just vomited a little at that mental image lol...think you meant JADE not Heidi ;) but a good point! Ed, like most males of this world has the attitude of " Ill let anyone suck my weener anytime as long as people dont find out " ;)
no they are saying he flat out said no to Heidi but not Jade. Jade obviously thinks there is something there for those reasons I listed.

Back