Skip to main content

Is BB sabotaging Tully?

If everybody had the morals they claim to on this site Australia's divorce rate would be zero

If everybody had the morals they claim to on this site Australia's divorce rate would be zero

Treat lightly...

I made an off handed reference to marriage in another thread and got attacked as some how being anti LGBT.

Last edited:
I think there's more to Tim sleeping in the lounge room than just whispers from Drully... Ed's snoring would piss him off if it was just ppl whispering...

Probably what sounds like someone slurping on an orange for an hour or two would be more accurate :p

I was impressed by how sprightly Tim was considering he had slept on the floor all night! And yes snogging noises all night would be revolting to listen to.

I think there's more to Tim sleeping in the lounge room than just whispers from Drully... Ed's snoring would piss him off if it was just ppl whispering...

Probably what sounds like someone slurping on an orange for an hour or two would be more accurate :p

Lol! Two hours though...a little ambitious :p

Divorce does not equal cheating. People can get divorced for other reasons besides cheating.

If anything, if we all adopted Tully's morals then there would be no need to ever divorce, because it's fine to hook up with others while in a relationship.

I don't think BB's sabotaging Tully, it's perfectly reasonable that the producers would give family and friends a heads-up about any major developments in the house, though they would probably be doing that on the assumption that the family and friends would keep it quiet. What I don't get is why didn't the friend just pass the Twitter account across to another friend or family member to maintain if she didn't feel able to continue? Or just go quiet for a few days in the hope Tully would leave on Monday anyway?

I don't think BB's sabotaging Tully, it's perfectly reasonable that the producers would give family and friends a heads-up about any major developments in the house, though they would probably be doing that on the assumption that the family and friends would keep it quiet. What I don't get is why didn't the friend just pass the Twitter account across to another friend or family member to maintain if she didn't feel able to continue? Or just go quiet for a few days in the hope Tully would leave on Monday anyway?
Maybe no one else wanted to do it!

Or just go quiet until it's all over? Much less drama, less rumour.

Yes, she sounds like she needs a bit of media training, she's just made a big drama out of something which most people were probably assuming was happening anyway.

I guess if anything happened in the past day or so with Drully, they will show it tonight or give some hint. Maybe they had a full on pash, BB has only shown them having quick kisses here and there.
Otherwise why would BB let outsiders know about something which may or may not have happened, if they weren't going to show us.
Tahlia has dumped Tully, so why would she be told anything and not Tully's father, and why would she be bothered watching BB anymore? Hasn't she moved out of their shared house and taken the dog?
maybe Tully's friend is just fed up with having to defend Tully online when she doesn't agree with Drully, and just wants her home, so not pushing to save her anymore.

Last edited:
Whatever her motivations, she's doing the right thing by tully. We've seen enough of the emotionally unstable wreck unfold before our tv screen. It's time she left for own sake, the good of the series and her loved ones who she is also hurting by bringing all this bad unwanted attention on them.

Back