Skip to main content

Is BB sabotaging Tully?

It appears that some sort of sexual act has happened between the two.
Wow that actually makes me feel a bit crook.

Tully went on BB knowing that her every move would be filmed.

Why are people up in arms that this is all being aired yet whinge there is no drama, not enough boob etc.
It's a social experiment. Some people will fuck up, some wont. Some will crack under pressure, stress etc.. Some wont.

Some people just have questionable morals and bad attitudes (I also feel that Drew should have been a bit more of a man and said "Whoa, you have a GF, this is a little too much" and if Tully was serious about this, she could have waited until after the show and she had a chance to tell Tahlia).

Doesn't mean they're mentally unstable or unfit for the show, just means they don't really give a shit about anyone else but themselves and their moment right 'now'.

I do feel for the people on the outside who are affected... But really... That's generally the risk of Big Brother.

afaik bb hasn't said anything.
maybe they had decided that enough is enough and they can't stand watching her cheat on one of their friends anymore, or making the situation worse than it already is
so they want her out.

BB has said something. Her friend wouldn't know about "forthcoming events" if they hadn't. Same as when they gave Tahlia the heads up about what was going to be aired on eviction night so she decided to not go to the Gold Coast and dumped her on Twitter/Instagram. We had no clue what prompted that until we saw the footage that night.

tully.jpg

until i see something on the telly then nothing has happened.

all i know for certain is that a friend of Tullys charged with maintaining her online hype is doing just that. good job lady

i find the thought of her breeding a little unsettling. i liked it better when she was a lesbian.

More from Tully's friend. This doesn't sound like sabotage at all... just someone who cares deeply for her friend and knows she'd be better off out of the house.

"I am Tullys friend who ran that site and i have certainly not abandoned her. It is Katie who attends the eviction shows, she has no idea how to use twitter or a page on Facebook so it is me ( a different friend) who does this for Tully. Please don’t pass judgment over me before you know the whole story. I 100% am going to be there for Tully but that does not need to be done publicly. She needs to come out of the house now so how can I continue to tweet and tell almost 3000 people to save her week after week."

Back