Skip to main content

Intruder #3 Madaline!

astr1d

Prisus Walks
479838-solicitor-maddie-cogar.jpg

I'm interested to see how the other female intruder will be...if she really is like Tim, but in a nice way (unlike Justynn lol!) then this intruder may be the one voted out. If the other one is nice enough she'll probably stay...sounds more interesting than Madaline

She's a body image and diet obsessed bikini model with ridiculous fake boobs. It sounds like she's there to clash with Mikkayla.

Have to say her boobs look like someone cut a grapefruit in half and stuck them on her chest.

I don't want to sound rude but she looks like a male transsexual.

Though she looks fine up there with clothes, but just not without them.

Do you think the guys in the would be impressed with her fake boobs, even if she has a fit body? Are they at the age where its just the norm now? They appreciate Jade's boobs, and hers are real.
I think Ed might actually realise that Jade is more his type after all, so won't care about this intruder?
Tahan didnt like the sugar sisters fake hair extensions etc what will she think of fake boobs, considering Tahans are smaller and natural?

I, for one, find female bodybuilders (all bodybuilders in fact) impressive. A little intimidating though. Will be cool to see a female pumping some weights in the gym. I'll be interested to see what her diet is like when she goes into the house. I also hear that low body fat can cause mood swings.

Back