• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibberer

Rehabilitated infractee
May I ask if there is anywhere on the site detailing how the infraction system works?

How many points before a suspension?
How long do infraction posts take to expire?
They're just like FlyBuys points -- you need to accumulate as many as you can to get a great reward.

And you can redeem them in any BBBA forum -- HMs, International BB, Grandstand etc.

Plus you get 4 cents a litre off fuel.

Fowl an Sic

Four Legged Member
May I ask if there is anywhere on the site detailing how the infraction system works?

How many points before a suspension?
How long do infraction posts take to expire?

If you could point me in the right direction that would be good.

Tim has been good enough to explain most of the infraction system. Obviously he was short on time, attending to the many other duties which occupy diligent admin. In addition, keep in mind there are four(4) basic categories of members which this system applies to in varying arbitrary degrees:

1. The Old-Timers, who have stuck by the forum through thick and thin. They haven't gone as far as telling Tim that his dick is enormous, but their level of support was used as a template for Labor in yesterday's Parliamentary motion to oust Peter Slipper. They have earned the right to post almost anything and act as a defacto moderation team to subdue the politically incorrect.

2. Members with tarnished reputations who need to be very careful with what they post because they will be infracted to the max eviction level at the slightest sign of real dissent or non-conformity. This used to be Toilet Duck's and Lollies' main portfolio.

3. New members: virginal, pure, unsullied, unsoiled, uncorrupted by BBBA. They are given a fair go by the moderation team as they learn the ropes and categories, deciding which one they wish to fit into and how quickly.

4. derspatz. How he has survived here defies Earthly understanding.

Btw, Tim, I bet you have an enormous schlong.

Last edited:

tess

Fangirl
Tim has been good enough to explain most of the infraction system. Obviously he was short on time, attending to the many other duties which occupy diligent admin. In addition, keep in mind there are four(4) basic categories of members which this system applies to in varying arbitrary degrees:

1. The Old-Timers, who have stuck by the forum through thick and thin. They haven't gone as far as telling Tim that his dick is enormous, but their level of support was used as a template for Labor in yesterday's Parliamentary motion to oust Peter Slipper. They have earned the right to post almost anything and act as a defacto moderation team to subdue the politically incorrect.

2. Members with tarnished reputations who need to be very careful with what they post because they will be infracted to the max eviction level at the slightest sign of real dissent or non-conformity. This used to be Toilet Duck's and Lollies' main portfolio.

3. New members: virginal, pure, unsullied, unsoiled, uncorrupted by BBBA. They are given a fair go by the moderation team as they learn the ropes and categories, deciding which one they wish to fit into and how quickly.

4. derspatz. How he has survived here defies Earthly understanding.

Btw, Tim, I bet you have an enormous schlong.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It's a funny ol' place isn't, foul?!

P

pwta

Hi Tim,

I realise you are only doing your job, and the ban was a fair call. I'm not arguing the ban at all. But I'm just curious as to why the user Eye was not banned at the same time? He was just as rude, aggressive and offensive as I was that night, as you can see from the post you included in your msg to me.

In fact, if you look at the quote you sent me, he used the "f" word first. He's the one that said "Let me be the one to tell you to go and shove your f*️cking keyboard up your arse for this entire f*️cking week"

So I responded to him with "F*️ck you, you pretentious prat".

I got banned, he didn't. I thought that at least we both should have been banned after that night.

Cheers.

Tim said:
Dear pwta,

You have received an infraction at Behind Big Brother forums.

Reason: Harmful action against another member
-------
I know you've apologised, but you still need to face the infraction points like everyone else does. -Tim
-------

This infraction is worth 15 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]1546513[/post]
Seriously Michael isn't up so you should have no worries this week and take a break from trying to lord over the forum to your will.

You'd be a fucking annoying housemate with this sort of attempted bossing in case you hadn't realised how you come across.

No one is telling you what to do, but since you think it's ok to do so..

Let me be the one to tell you to go and shove your f*️cking keyboard up your arse for this entire f*️cking week.
F*️ck you, you pretentious prat.
All the best,
Behind Big Brother forums

Kingston

Canadian Royality
I'll have a word with Tim, pwta.

This is his son. (yes, he was young)
From what I understand is that Tim has turned off PM's for the remainder of the series... pwta if you are really that concerned try contacting them through the Contact Us link... Or try Brekkie... He's usually pretty good at getting back to people...

JoshBBBA

Thanks everyone for your contributions to this thread.
Please direct any further questions directly to the "contact us" section of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.