Skip to main content

In another world, who would you want to host Big Brother

Well apparently Peter Russell Clarke was (swearing wise, at least), but we just never knew it until someone put blooper footage on YouTube

As for a BB host, for me, it's either Gretel or a complete unknown like she was. Definitely no former housemates. Especially ones I don't like. Lol.

And the host needs to be Australian, too. Sick of this fad that the other reality TV shows have of bringing in overseas names to be a part of the show (yeah The Voice, I'm looking at you).
Baahaha, that was hilarious.. I agree with everything you're saying. They need a fresh new face noone has seen. Loved Gretel, hated Kyle and Jackie and Sonia is ordinary.

That would be quite entertaining. No more it's time to go instead You are the Weakest link...
Hahaha, yeah I like your style of thinking. Cornelia would rip those housemates a new asshole if they dared played up on stage (i.e get smart with her with their answers) at their eviction show or in the house. Sonia Kruger is too sickly sweet and makes me wanna barf every time I see her on the television :vomit:

Hahaha, yeah I like your style of thinking. Cornelia would rip those housemates a new asshole if they dared played up on stage (i.e get smart with her with their answers) at their eviction show or in the house. Sonia Kruger is too sickly sweet and makes me wanna barf every time I see her on the television :vomit:
Oh god I'm laughing at the thought.

I was thinking Karl Stefanovic would be a good laugh!

I doubt it he's a tool. I think it's fairly evident to everyone here that I would probably be the best choice. I'm attractive, articulate - worldy, I have great stage presence and I've been asked on many occasions to provide sage life-coaching and/or advice to famewhores the world OVER who crave the celebrity I live and breathe every day - I would even be able to help mentor the plain garden variety barrista type whores.

I doubt it he's a tool. I think it's fairly evident to everyone here that I would probably be the best choice. I'm attractive, articulate - worldy, I have great stage presence and I've been asked on many occasions to provide sage life-coaching and/or advice to famewhores the world OVER who crave the celebrity I live and breathe every day - I would even be able to help mentor the plain garden variety barrista type whores.

ok

Baahaha, that was hilarious.. I agree with everything you're saying. They need a fresh new face noone has seen. Loved Gretel, hated Kyle and Jackie and Sonia is ordinary.

Given the current format.. his little catch phrase of "where's the cheese" would be fitting.

Madge may have something to say about your self promoting there Mavis. :whistling:

How about a person like... Hmm, this is just too hard. No one can do it (except for cherylyn of course) so, umm yeah, sozz babes youse are gonna have ta just deal with $onia and cringe. Ornkuay?? It will be M A S S I V, Massiv! :p[DOUBLEPOST=1417095172][/DOUBLEPOST]Shazza Jones has some CLA$$, but not too much, she would be perf

How about a person like... Hmm, this is just too hard. No one can do it (except for cherylyn of course) so, umm yeah, sozz babes youse are gonna have ta just deal with $onia and cringe. Ornkuay?? It will be M A S S I V, Massiv! :p[DOUBLEPOST=1417095172][/DOUBLEPOST]Shazza Jones has some CLA$$, but not too much, she would be perf
princess bubblegum:joyful:

In an alternative universe I would love for Gordon Ramsay to be BB and Graham Norton to host, if only....

Back