Skip to main content

Impersonate a BBB user

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS!!! My goddess Prisus has survived another eviction ... bitches!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS!!! My goddess Prisus has survived another eviction ... bitches!
giphy.gif

ummmmmmmm @MADONNA is my guess :) not too hard that one ....

I wish I had have started this thread, then I could check back every 5 seconds to see how many pages its got too and how many views its got & I might actually steal this thread and start it in the Big Brother Talk forum but rename it as DAY 120 General Daily Show .

Number 1: 1,2,3 back to me!!!

Number 2: [start inflammatory hate thread and then scurry without replying again within it while people snatch weaves off each others' heads]

Number 3: bae bae Travis bae bae spooge bae

Number 4: awe4rfas musiq aweiorhaerugoaervg stoned aw4ierojaergjnareg yah awsfae

PS - I adore you all ^^^

hey comrades. i mean comrades to you.

cats cats cats

i was never a fan of the russian revolution even though i wasnt there. check me out and my unhinged stream of consciousness. the drugs have Kcked in (WINK WINK WINK) but only caffiene HEH HEH HEH

I have had a song in mind for a while that i recorded yesterday or maybe nefore i even thort about it (OR DID I WINK)

its called I Love a Bitches Hole

I Love a Bitches Hole

I Love a Bitches Hole
It is my life's goal
For christmas i got coal
Bitch sit on my pole

that's all I've got so far but I can smell the cash.. as fresh as a 12 year olds panties

okay that's it from me
guys for the next 0.3498348 seconds at lest
when
i will oprn my next thread about creampies and Sonia (WINK WINK WINK LOL)

Hey hey hey.

It's me. Your BBB friend.

What's happening???????

fkn yeah this thread.

I've been thinking and reflecting and thinking. And I've come up with a few things.

Well, mostly that I'm awesome. Way too good for this "forum"

xxx

Number 1: 1,2,3 back to me!!!

Number 2: [start inflammatory hate thread and then scurry without replying again within it while people snatch weaves off each others' heads]

Number 3: bae bae Travis bae bae spooge bae

Number 4: awe4rfas musiq aweiorhaerugoaervg stoned aw4ierojaergjnareg yah awsfae

PS - I adore you all ^^^

SCREAMING.

No. 1 is definitely @Trala ;)
YES!!!

And unfortunately my attempts to start that in my house keep being foiled. Every time I try Mr B is like "what the fuck are you on about?! Our kid knows how to count to 100. Why do you keep saying this you batshit bird?" LOL

@Trala you need to teach me how to better integrate this into convos as I'm failing desperately

Prizus how I love thee
blah blah blah

Prizus you are my everything
some other incoherent Waco inspired Koolaid induced babble

Nah who am I kidding? This could apply to any of the card carrying Prizus cult members whose posts all merge into one huge unrecognisable blob after a while.

I still love yas. :kiss:

hello friends I have come back to another day ready to speak more about big brother show 2001. The best year i most like it cause of all the many things, bits and pieces it had unlike this channel nine rubbish we see today here's what we need: live feeds, Friday night live, up late , all of these shows but these idiot channel nine people with these producers broke everything we had good in big brother show I'm have to put my cigar down to anyone that has any big brother photos from 2001 merchandise Queensland i remember the days I used to go to dreamworld and travel the lovely big brother house not this rubbish they have now and when the amazing Gretal hosting the show and the good theme song made everything the show had was value. I am hosting a web password where you can watch all episode big brother show 2001 and in our first episode here is ther amazing launch I know that all these brainwash kids that only watch 2014 are goin to see the launch 2001 big brother show cause they brainwash by teeny booperness channel nine big brother show... So here it is guys. enjoy friends:

Back