Skip to main content

Imagine when all housemates would ...

P

Patrick37

Imagine when all housemates would look the same,and you only could see a difference by their clothes

Then we could only judge on their entertainment value

how long would Ed,sugar sisters last?

Not long i am sure,what is the entertainment value of them?:confused:
close to nothing,it is a shame for especially Ed that the teenage girls are voting for him just for his looks
There is no other reason,because that guy is so boring,it does my head in

sugar sisters,why are they even cast for this show,they add nothing,the only thing they do is adjusting their hair a couple of hundred times a day :mad:

there's a hate thread for them in the housemate forums. go bitch there.

Don't be so rude in your response riddim
I only want to start a discussion about how much your look is important in the bb game

Don't be so rude in your response riddim
I only want to start a discussion about how much your look is important in the bb game

Ignore riddim, he/she is always looking to start a fight and acts superior to everyone else, no surprise they like Mikkayla.. Hahaha

Imagine when all housemates would look the same,and you only could see a difference by their clothes

close to nothing,it is a shame for especially Ed that the teenage girls are voting for him just for his looks

sugar sisters,why are they even cast for this show,they add nothing,the only thing they do is adjusting their hair a couple of hundred times a day :mad:
If everyone looked the same, I'm sure Ed wouldn't last long, but I think the Sugar Sisters would still be there. People like them for their personalities: happy, nice, enthusiastic, etc. In the threads where people have rated the HMs on their looks, the Sugar Sisters have tended to be near the bottom of the list of most attractive females.

All the housemates are the same this season. Just one is more slightly more talkative and fun the other.

They also don't like fights and are boring.

Ben, hands down,but then he'd be a woman

I don't think the sugar sisters get that many votes because of their looks. They're nice, happy and bubbly people. Lots of people do like that.

If it wasn't for looks, I think Ed and Tahan would of gone earlier.

Back