Skip to main content

I'm worried that Lawson will win

Lawson is a broken man now. He has no positive light left in him. He won't win. Even clawson story line is a borefest now. Unless a love triangle between him Cat and Lina develops, which I doubt will happen because Lina seems switched on.

His and Cat's storyline have expired.

I hope they get double evicted together.

It hasn't expired.

[/DOUBLEPOST]Ugh just thinking about HIM and SCAT and that STUPID LITTLE FUCKING DANCE HE DOES makes me want to SHANK MY CAT.[/QUOTE]

I forgot about the abomination that was the"Lawswing". You could see him thinking "this is the new bum dance, the new oats-a-la-Layla. Kids are going to be doing this all around Australia"

Uh no. No.

[/DOUBLEPOST]Ugh just thinking about HIM and SCAT and that STUPID LITTLE FUCKING DANCE HE DOES makes me want to SHANK MY CAT.

I forgot about the abomination that was the"Lawswing". You could see him thinking "this is the new bum dance, the new oats-a-la-Layla. Kids are going to be doing this all around Australia"

Uh no. No.[/QUOTE]

Apparently he's always done the Lawswing. This isn't a dance he made up to make himself popular and gain lots of save votes.

It hasn't expired.

Yes it has buddy.

The storyline was: Cat had a crush on Lawson. Would Cat pursue a taken man? Would Lawson cheat on his girlfriend? Lawson toe banged her. They both went there. Everyone found out in the house. They kept going with it. Tears ensued. Every time they drink: repeat.

The next entertaining thing (for them)to happen is when they get evicted.

I KNOW but you know how the people RUNNING this thing are; it's a distinct possibility

D8KJQZV.gif
That gif tho :hilarious:

Yes it has buddy.

The storyline was: Cat had a crush on Lawson. Would Cat pursue a taken man? Would Lawson cheat on his girlfriend? Lawson toe banged her. They both went there. Everyone found out in the house. They kept going with it. Tears ensued. Every time they drink: repeat.

The next entertaining thing (for them)to happen is when they get evicted.

The Clawson saga hasn't expired. Crazy Cat is the next epic storyline of the Clawson saga.

Would be cool if Candice leaked the infamous bathtub 'toe footage' to the public. I think Jason said that Candice got a copy of the full footage.

I don't think leaking in this fashion would be a bad thing either. BB is supposed to be monitored and we are supposed to know what's going on behind their great big censorship wall. Leaking peoples personal photos as in the great apple cloud hack, is another story, I don't agree with that.

Although if Candice leaked it there may be an outcry, possibly endangering BB again. :/

To show us what really transpired and real evidence that he cheated and went that far, rather than all this heresy.

Considering Candice has kept away from the public spotlight I doubt that she would release the Sanctuary footage.

Lawson winning would be interesting. Ryan winning would be the worst outcome and completely solidify the end of BB being a reality tv show.

Lawson winning would be hilarious. But I actually thought that if this Clawson thing hadn't happened then Lawson would be the favourite to win Big Brother.

Lawson winning would be hilarious. But I actually thought that if this Clawson thing hadn't happened then Lawson would be the favourite to win Big Brother.
Yeah I'm not sure about that either - Lawson was pretty immature and slightly rude and irritating with his tiff with Skye. Saying that she was immature, 'go have a chocolate bar', 'Dave did that to make you look stupid'. I don't know, he is a bit of a meanie and stuck up himself.

This year the candidates for winning are really few to be honest. We want a *good* person to win. The best person in the house seems to be Priya (although she's not so fun and so dang stiff shouldered all the time). Might be one of the newbies, though, still got to see where that all goes as we hardly even know them and they havent' had to suffer any nominations & evictions. So we will only have around 3 weeks of getting to know them and hope that they are put under enough duress to see how they handle the breaking & pressures that every other housemate has had to endure.

Yeah I'm not sure about that either - Lawson was pretty immature and slightly rude and irritating with his tiff with Skye. Saying that she was immature, 'go have a chocolate bar', 'Dave did that to make you look stupid'. I don't know, he is a bit of a meanie and stuck up himself.

This year the candidates for winning are really few to be honest. We want a *good* person to win. The best person in the house seems to be Priya (although she's not so fun and so dang stiff shouldered all the time). Might be one of the newbies, though, still got to see where that all goes as we hardly even know them and they havent' had to suffer any nominations & evictions. So we will only have around 3 weeks of getting to know them and hope that they are put under enough duress to see their problem sides.

Lawson is a white male in his 20's, of course he would be a good chance to win Big Brother, if not the favourite to win the show.

Leaving the Cat stuff aside, I do think lawson started off quite good but he was clearly playing the game and the real lawson started to come through.

I won't be upset at all if he leaves on Monday...

Please make sure he leaves guys and vote for Aisha. Honestly why should Aisha leave before those creeps Lawson & sCat

Back