Skip to main content

I'm worried that Lawson will win

Someone mentioned in the forums a few weeks ago that they thought Lawson is a rehabilitated stutterer. I think he is too. He has a stagnated way of talking and when he goes to say a word, will substitute it for another one. I used to sit in on a few of my cousin's sessions to help him with his stutter and I recognise certain pauses in Lawson the Lech's speech patterns.

Lawson, David and Trav's GF will be the final 3. Skye will implode and self-destroy her chances in this house.

He won't. He looked absolutely disgusting tonight, and he's been getting uglier and uglier since the season started. Nobody, not the housemates nor he public likes his magic any more, and that whole part of his persona seems a distant memory. He's lost any of his appeal.
He was always unattractive to me.

Though I still want him winning over Travis.

Yeah, deffs. I took one look at her and knew she was "something else" to put it nicely. "Completely fucking crazy" to put it honestly. I can easily see her getting into a fight with her partner and then jumping him from behind and ripping his throat out with her teeth. Like, that image just comes to me so clearly. And then... she'd cry about it.
Have you seen the movie "Gone Girl"? You should!
Fuck Cat is starting to scare me now. See her reaction to Jason's message. Anger that Jason said it. Rather than remorse or self-reflection.

Fuck Cat is starting to scare me now. See her reaction to Jason's message. Anger that Jason said it. Rather than remorse or self-reflection.

Cat's reaction to the goodbye video message by Jason, and her behaviour afterwards was not normal.

I wonder if they still have psychologists available for the HMs, like they definitely had in earlier seasons.

I wonder if they still have psychologists available for the HMs, like they definitely had in earlier seasons.

They do. It's all off camera though. I think they have the option to talk to a psychologist in the diary room if they want to.

They also have a talk with a psychologist after their eviction interview with Sonia. Alex (the executive producer) checks on them just before they enter the stage for the interview.

That is good to know Lucas. At the moment I can't see Lawson making it to the final mentally. He really looks like a mess.

If Cat goes soon, Lawson may have longer in he house, but I can't see him winning it. Might have with a vote to evict, but not with a vote to save.

I have been wondering how an eviction show for whomever is out first (Cat or Lawson) is going to be handled. The first one will get the roughest treatment as they will get the full ire of the public, the media, everyone. It will be tougher than it was for Tully as this is a "bigger and better" story. On a celebrity BB in the UK a few years ago they had someone exit to an empty studio because of their actions (racist comments as I remember). Would they consider that here to give whomever time to fully understand how they are perceived?

I think Lawson knows how it all looks, particularly with what Jason said. I think Cat probably would not care initially, but become a dribbling mess trying to defend herself to everyone.

Keep watching, and vote to save David.

If Cat goes soon, Lawson may have longer in he house, but I can't see him winning it. Might have with a vote to evict, but not with a vote to save.

I have been wondering how an eviction show for whomever is out first (Cat or Lawson) is going to be handled. The first one will get the roughest treatment as they will get the full ire of the public, the media, everyone. It will be tougher than it was for Tully as this is a "bigger and better" story. On a celebrity BB in the UK a few years ago they had someone exit to an empty studio because of their actions (racist comments as I remember). Would they consider that here to give whomever time to fully understand how they are perceived?

I think Lawson knows how it all looks, particularly with what Jason said. I think Cat probably would not care initially, but become a dribbling mess trying to defend herself to everyone.

Keep watching, and vote to save David.

I think the eviction interview with Sonia would be quite mild. Look what happened with Tully's interview last year! The Drully thing was hardly mentioned and Tully had to come back the next week to talk about it! :rolleyes:

They are going to get a pretty easy ride with Sonia. It will be after the eviction interview and when they get out into the real world where it will be tough for them to handle.

When they get evicted, the housemates automatically get a Facebook page put up on social media for them.
Will this happen with Cat and Lawson? I doubt it.

Someone mentioned in the forums a few weeks ago that they thought Lawson is a rehabilitated stutterer. I think he is too. He has a stagnated way of talking and when he goes to say a word, will substitute it for another one. I used to sit in on a few of my cousin's sessions to help him with his stutter and I recognise certain pauses in Lawson the Lech's speech patterns.
I suspect he/she is right, the way Lawson pauses in his speech pattern when he gets flustered is reminiscent of B-Rad 2 years ago.

Read the book "Gone Girl", Cat nothing like Amy, Lawson nothing like Nick. I like Cat, think her far too good for ghastly Lawson

Funny you say that, cos he did remind me of Bradley at times when he spoke. :confused:

Back