Skip to main content

IM SO SORRY TRAVIS, I LOVE YOU

Shaneyboo

Awesome site donor
BEHIND BIG BROTHER'S BIGGEST BOOTY omg
A while ago ( start-ish ) I HATED Travis, and I made a thread about it, especially after arguing with gemma, in his undies, with girls surrounding him. ( I love you gemma) but since then I've realised that he is a genuine all round nice guy. And I want him to win with priya :)
With Lina and penny closeby

i anticipate that in the future threads such as this one will pop up in honour of skye. i believe that in the post season many people will reassess past housemates, and its a fair chance that upon reflection a fair number of people will finally see skye for the outstanding housemate she has been.

He is so sexy and adorable when he's the quiet and 'submissive' one in the group (a la, the bit with him, Ryan and David in the bathtubs). I only get turned off by him when he's loud, dominant and stupid.

Yes, he was very arrogant in the first weeks - He was vile in week 1 when it came to Gemma ("I don't like you too"). I don't know, maybe he has his moments. Maybe it's the editing that showed his bad side. He still has a bit of cockiness in him though.

He is so sexy and adorable when he's the quiet and 'submissive' one in the group (a la, the bit with him, Ryan and David in the bathtubs). I only get turned off by him when he's loud, dominant and stupid.

Yes, he was very arrogant in the first weeks - He was vile in week 1 when it came to Gemma ("I don't like you too"). I don't know, maybe he has his moments. Maybe it's the editing that showed his bad side. He still has a bit of cockiness in him though.
I think with Gemma he was giving back what he was receiving.

I think with Gemma he was giving back what he was receiving.
Perhaps.

Now Gemma was a favourite housemates of mine, but maybe she did say something to him (which was cut) that made him answer her harshly. O_O

Back